Sponsored

4xe Rubicon - won’t let me order half doors on web page - but the are avail on gas Rubicon ?

Gusmack

First Name
Angus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes Sprinter, Mercedes E350 wagon
I have just ordered a 4XE Rubicon - during the back and forth process of hammering out the options I wanted - the half doors disappeared from build option- I only need them as an add on with paint to match body.
Dealer contacted his factory contact - he said - no longer avail - no point in delaying your Oder - out of stock indefinitely.
I placed my order - now the doors are back up as an option for Rubicon and Sahara gas only options - $4995 - WTF??
I go back to dealer tell him to edit order sheet to add - he states he can only order what appears online.

I have not accepted that answer want him to escalate - Anybody else run into this BS- the chassis from the door perspective are identical - or am I missing something- cause that’s the excuse I anticipate is coming fromdealer/ factory next.
Sponsored

Jeepspooky

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
I have just ordered a 4XE Rubicon - during the back and forth process of hammering out the options I wanted - the half doors disappeared from build option- I only need them as an add on with paint to match body.
Dealer contacted his factory contact - he said - no longer avail - no point in delaying your Oder - out of stock indefinitely.
I placed my order - now the doors are back up as an option for Rubicon and Sahara gas only options - $4995 - WTF??
I go back to dealer tell him to edit order sheet to add - he states he can only order what appears online.

I have not accepted that answer want him to escalate - Anybody else run into this BS- the chassis from the door perspective are identical - or am I missing something- cause that’s the excuse I anticipate is coming fromdealer/ factory next.
Any luck with your issue? I haven't ordered yet (waiting on more insight on pratical towing capacity) but I would badly want the haf doors as well. I can't go without.
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe Rubicon - won’t let me order half doors on web page - but the are avail on gas Rubicon ? IMG_2708.JPG

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Dealer and I were just having a general discussion two days ago and he said the half door hasn't been available. I'm not even sure if they are doing orders on them for regular wranglers. The dealership hasn't even seen one yet on the lot of any wrangler with the half door package.

Jeepspooky

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Dealer and I were just having a general discussion two days ago and he said the half door hasn't been available. I'm not even sure if they are doing orders on them for regular wranglers. The dealership hasn't even seen one yet on the lot of any wrangler with the half door package.
Thanks, guess we will have to wait but like Gusmack mentioned, they look to be available for ordering on a regular JLU with base or premium uppers.

bkinnj

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 DDRT / '21 JLUR4xe