Sponsored

4xe Rubicon wheel part number

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Does anyone know the part number for the newest 4xe Rubicon wheels with the blue Willys? I'm still trying to find a set of take-offs with the blue Willys (in NC, if anyone is nearby is selling), but at this point I'm thinking I may just have to order them...
Sponsored

OP
OP

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Mine didn't have a blue Willy's, they were grey.
Yes, they were gray for most of the 2021 model year, but they switched to blue for 2022 and apparently for some of the later 2021 production runs too.

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
Does anyone know the part number for the newest 4xe Rubicon wheels with the blue Willys? I'm still trying to find a set of take-offs with the blue Willys (in NC, if anyone is nearby is selling), but at this point I'm thinking I may just have to order them...
I'm off work tomorrow. I'll try to see if I can find a part number on the wheel and let you know....

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Yes, they were gray for most of the 2021 model year, but they switched to blue for 2022 and apparently for some of the later 2021 production runs too.
What's annoying about that is the pre prod versions all had the blue logo, as did the early releases I think. I kind of felt jobbed a bit at the time, but immediately went aftermarket so quickly forgot about it.

Sponsored

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Blue for mine on a September 2021 build.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe Rubicon wheel part number 1641753948014

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I'm off work tomorrow. I'll try to see if I can find a part number on the wheel and let you know....
So I was all over the wheel yesterday and couldn’t find a part number stamped on it anywhere. Not sure if it’s covered by wheel weights or stamped on the inside or something, but no luck.

OP
OP

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
So I was all over the wheel yesterday and couldn’t find a part number stamped on it anywhere. Not sure if it’s covered by wheel weights or stamped on the inside or something, but no luck.
Thanks for looking -- I'd guess it's probably on the inside under the tire and not readily accessible.

If/when I ever find it I'll update this thread.

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Have you considered just putting a blue willy sticker on your wheels?

OP
OP

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Have you considered just putting a blue willy sticker on your wheels?
I have a Sahara and I want to get rid of the wagon wheels. My last resort will be to get regular Rubicon wheels and do something with the annoying red Willys, but I'd prefer to avoid that.

I'm hoping that as 2022s become more common, takeoffs will be more available.

Sponsored

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
You seem very concerned about another person's Jeep. Is it the green or the nitrogen that bothers you? Did you send them a PM? That may help getting it replaced ASAP.
Everyone can just relax. It was taken care of long ago… just didn’t feel the need to take another picture of the BLUE WILLYS LOGO so posted an old photo.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Everyone can just relax. It was taken care of long ago… just didn’t feel the need to take another picture of the BLUE WILLYS LOGO so posted an old photo.
Oh, thank GOD! I was having trouble working and thinking about anything else after I saw that picture of a green stem cap contrasting with the blue Willy's sitcker! I mean can you imagine being in public with that color clash? That would be like having a Gecko 4xe with Blue badging, or a Firecracker Red Jeep with blue 4xe badging? :giggle:
Sponsored