PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I would say good luck getting any deal for at least the 1st 6 months. Dealers are selling these above sticker price I've heard. Local dealer told me they are taking bids starting at $5K above MSRP. I would say at this early stage of the game, take your pick of dealers, majority of them will take advantage of you.
Incredibly easy to get a great deal. Three dealers openly discussed on this forum are doing 5% BELOW invoice.

You can buy a first class plane ticket and stay in four star hotels on the way home and save thousands. Or pay someone to drive it back fo you if you don't have the time. Or have it shipped.

tactical_gnr

First Name
Taylor
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Just sent DM.
Can I also get your contact? I’m looking to place an order for a Rubicon 4xe. I was told $500 over invoice at one dealership, but I suspect I can get something better. I’m in Denver metro, but don’t have any contacts. Obviously, I’m a newbie and this is my first dive into the jeep world. I’m pumped nonetheless!!

Cypher

First Name
J
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered a 4xe Rubicon, please see my price comparison between the standard Rubicon and 4xe.

Summary: with the federal and state (Colorado) tax credits I am saving around $6,648* with the 4xe. For states without additional tax credits the savings will be around $4148.

*corrected to adjust for Fulltime 4WD and JLUR Price changes from Jan 2021 Order guide

1. Some options have a higher price for 4xe compared to standard JLUR
  2. I have used the latest order guide for JLUR pricing and the build sheet from my dealer for 4xe pricing
  3. Colorado has an additional $2,500 state tax credit for PHEVs, only few states offer this now
Please see full analysis below: file link can be used for adding your options and doing the analysis.

I am looking at the 4XE vs the Eco-Diesel (also got quote for 2.0 and 3.6) and can confirm your numbers. the 4XE and the Eco-Diesel with the same build are almost identical, however there is the $7500 tax rebate that puts it ahead.

the 2.0 is roughly $4500 less up front, the 3.6 bsg is about $2750 less up front. however the $7500 rebate still ends up making the 4XE less overall by $3k and $4250 once you get the credit back.

I was already cross shopping the 4XE and Eco-Diesel, was leaning 3.0 since I was not sure I could get the same upfront discount on the 4XE but confirmed today I can. Now I'm hoping to find a 4XE and Eco-Diesel on the same lot to drive them back to back so I can order. If I can't find one, I hope there will be more reviews of it out by the 15th that compares the two.

Advertisement

JTopsUSA

Advertisement