OP
den_jku

den_jku

Well-Known Member
First Name
DS
Joined
Jan 26, 2018
Messages
188
Reaction score
180
Location
Denver, CO
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #61

Slumpbuster

Well-Known Member
First Name
Andrew
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
49
Reaction score
54
Location
San Diego
Vehicle(s)
Prior - 2005 LJ Rubicon Sahara @902 of 1000
What we all expected but great to see in writing. Thanks for posting that.
 

HungryHound

Well-Known Member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Dec 24, 2020
Messages
472
Reaction score
731
Location
TN & FL
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1987 YJ, 1998 TJ
I believe he was talking about the proximity keyless system and not the all time 4 wheel drive. I regret I didn't get the proximity keyless system. The only vehicle I have to pull my keys out for. Sucks when you are carrying stuff or keys are hard to get to. As for the all wheel drive system, I believe he was reminding him he needed to pick that as an option with the on-line regular build to get a comparison price to the 4Xe.
Just don't lock your doors.
 

Sboden

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
486
Reaction score
341
Location
Kansas City
Vehicle(s)
2020 Silver Willy's JLU 4d Mopar 2" Fox lift, 37's
Just don't lock your doors.
:LOL: Pretty easy to do for about 35% of the year when they are not on the vehicle. For the other 65%, I'd prefer to lock them lol.
 

HungryHound

Well-Known Member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Dec 24, 2020
Messages
472
Reaction score
731
Location
TN & FL
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1987 YJ, 1998 TJ
:LOL: Pretty easy to do for about 35% of the year when they are not on the vehicle. For the other 65%, I'd prefer to lock them lol.
[/QUOT
I don't recommend locking it with the soft top on. Not only will you get your stuff stolen, they'll cut a hole in your top if they dont know how to unzip the side window.
 

Sboden

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
486
Reaction score
341
Location
Kansas City
Vehicle(s)
2020 Silver Willy's JLU 4d Mopar 2" Fox lift, 37's
I only have a hard top and it is off more than the doors are off. One person operation for the top.
 

steelponycowboy

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
108
Reaction score
157
Location
Mesa, AZ
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR Diesel, '17 Cherokee, '16 JKUR Hard Rock
Occupation
Retired - most of the time anyway
Sorry to spam you with these requests. I’m also looking for a Denver dealership and perhaps some notes on what to expect in the deal, who to talk to, etc. Thanks in advance.
I would say good luck getting any deal for at least the 1st 6 months. Dealers are selling these above sticker price I've heard. Local dealer told me they are taking bids starting at $5K above MSRP. I would say at this early stage of the game, take your pick of dealers, majority of them will take advantage of you.
 

Pappy06

Well-Known Member
First Name
Al
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Messages
105
Reaction score
117
Location
Colorado Springs
Vehicle(s)
4XE Ordered, GMC Denal Diesel, Triumph Bonnie
Not finding that true in CO. Worst I’ve been offered is MSRP and best is 3% below invoice. Four different dealers and Co isn’t known for great deals
 

dalema

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2019
Messages
375
Reaction score
314
Location
Bay Area
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, Golf GTI
I would say good luck getting any deal for at least the 1st 6 months. Dealers are selling these above sticker price I've heard. Local dealer told me they are taking bids starting at $5K above MSRP. I would say at this early stage of the game, take your pick of dealers, majority of them will take advantage of you.
Typical dealer BS trying to hype a product. I can't believe anyone would pay over sticker for a hybrid either. These things will be a dime a dozen in 6 months time. In the meantime (and in the future) - you just need to work with one of the friendly dealers that are noted on this forum.
 
OP
den_jku

den_jku

Well-Known Member
First Name
DS
Joined
Jan 26, 2018
Messages
188
Reaction score
180
Location
Denver, CO
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #72
I would say good luck getting any deal for at least the 1st 6 months. Dealers are selling these above sticker price I've heard. Local dealer told me they are taking bids starting at $5K above MSRP. I would say at this early stage of the game, take your pick of dealers, majority of them will take advantage of you.
If you look around you should be able to get 10% below MSRP deals for 4xe. Mine was 10% MSRP from a Colorado dealer, there are several other dealers (Dave Smith, Dennis Dillon, Koons etc.) offering similar deals.
 

steelponycowboy

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
108
Reaction score
157
Location
Mesa, AZ
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR Diesel, '17 Cherokee, '16 JKUR Hard Rock
Occupation
Retired - most of the time anyway
If you look around you should be able to get 10% below MSRP deals for 4xe. Mine was 10% MSRP from a Colorado dealer, there are several other dealers (Dave Smith, Dennis Dillon, Koons etc.) offering similar deals.
Name of Colorado dealers ? Do they participate in the Tread Lightly FCA discount program ?
 

Sboden

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
486
Reaction score
341
Location
Kansas City
Vehicle(s)
2020 Silver Willy's JLU 4d Mopar 2" Fox lift, 37's

Pappy06

Well-Known Member
First Name
Al
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Messages
105
Reaction score
117
Location
Colorado Springs
Vehicle(s)
4XE Ordered, GMC Denal Diesel, Triumph Bonnie
Try Perkins Motors in Colorado Springs and the POC is Jacques Perrault. His number is 718.801.1195. I am not affiliated with them in any way nor receive anything from them. I just ordered my 4xe yesterday and Jacques had been very fair and straight forward. You can mention Alton for reference.
Jacques works best with text. He’s busy, be patient.
 

Advertisement




Icon Vehicle Dynamics
 



Advertisement
Top