First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
Just an FYI for those who want to tow the 4xe behind an RV.

i swapped my rock hard 4x4 patriot aluminum front bumper over to my 4xe with zero issues. (Once again i also added the LOD frame tie in brackets kcets to give a better connection between the bumper and the jeep frame)
Sponsored

SKTexas

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
I just did this proximity door handle and wiring harness mod today. Used JSCAN to update the codes. Works great. Took 3 hours but I kept having to come inside to cool off because it's so freaking hot out here.
I ordered all the parts at the beginning of June and still waiting on them :(

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
I'm the proud owner of a new Unlimited Sahara 4xe, which I picked up on Tuesday in Seattle, and then drove 20 hours home over the next two days. Here are a few thoughts. .
-- Dan]
Dan:
It looks like you mastered the art of low expectations. I'm trying that as well. By the time my 4xe Rubicon is built and ready for pickup, I'll be looking forward to the relaxing, quiet, 300 mile, 5 hour drive back home. :)

OP
OP
dan1000

dan1000

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe >-- Bluebird Wanderlodge PT-38
Dan:
It looks like you mastered the art of low expectations. I'm trying that as well. By the time my 4xe Rubicon is built and ready for pickup, I'll be looking forward to the relaxing, quiet, 300 mile, 5 hour drive back home. :)

Hmm. Always high expectations, yet I don't sweat it when people don't meet them :). That way, I can strive for the best, and find ways to achieve that even when other people's journeys aren't the same as my own.

Dan
Sponsored