First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
I’d love to buy the cowl part where the 4xe accepts AC for a place to put an OBA, 12v, and water hookup. There were a few other factory parts that would be neat to retrofit for other purposes. Any chance you guys could sell these?
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I’d love to buy the cowl part where the 4xe accepts AC for a place to put an OBA, 12v, and water hookup. There were a few other factory parts that would be neat to retrofit for other purposes. Any chance you guys could sell these?
give it a little time and you should be able to. I was thinking the same if I end up getting the Eco-Diesel over the 4xe. i'm not 100% sure which one yet.
I would much rather open that small port than open my hood for OBA, and it would also make an awesome spot for a winch remote to plug into.

OP
OP
LooselyHeldPlans

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
give it a little time and you should be able to. I was thinking the same if I end up getting the Eco-Diesel over the 4xe. i'm not 100% sure which one yet.
I would much rather open that small port than open my hood for OBA, and it would also make an awesome spot for a winch remote to plug into.
Oooh! I didn’t even thing about the winch remote. Damn good idea!

OP
OP
LooselyHeldPlans

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several