First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Well, great news for me. While I was out climbing a local volcano this weekend, I received a voicemail from @PaulwithJeep that my ordered Rubicon finally arrived at the dealership. I'll pick it up on Thursday.

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
Well, great news for me. While I was out climbing a local volcano this weekend, I received a voicemail from @PaulwithJeep that my ordered Rubicon finally arrived at the dealership. I'll pick it up on Thursday.
Congrats!! My update from "Jeff" today is that my vehicle is finally in the shipping process, with no dealer ETA. I still have no window sticker though, so still no idea what is actually happening. Had to take our EV Niro camping this weekend and stop for charging each way, so hoping we don't have to do that again with our mid June cabin rental because finding a fast charger on that route may be impossible.

Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Congrats!! My update from "Jeff" today is that my vehicle is finally in the shipping process, with no dealer ETA. I still have no window sticker though, so still no idea what is actually happening. Had to take our EV Niro camping this weekend and stop for charging each way, so hoping we don't have to do that again with our mid June cabin rental because finding a fast charger on that route may be impossible.
DIdn't you order back in the beginning with us? Are you the record holder for wait time?

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIdn't you order back in the beginning with us? Are you the record holder for wait time?
I might be! To be fair, I ordered this particular vehicle on 1/7/21, but I first ordered on 11/6/20 (had to switch dealers). If "Jeff" is to be believed that she is now shipping, my new girl spent a whopping 86 days in inspection. Going to have to give her an elephant related name based on her long gestational period. :giggle:

Phantasos

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Wrangler 4xe Sahara
Occupation
Software
91 Days, or the gestation period of a puma, but it is finally here! Ordered Feb 8, delivered May 10.

It's been raining since I picked it up, so the best pic so far is the photo before dealer prep.
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? PreDelivery

Purchased from Don Davis Auto Group in Arlington, TX. Shout out to our salesperson, Chelsea Curth, who did her best to keep me advised on status during the long wait.

jdeolivares

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Some progress with my 4xe Rubicon order placed on nov 13. Jeff from Jeep Support gave an ETA of May 11-25. My dealer reported the vehicle was in Washington State. Next stop should be Spokane and then on to Kellog Idaho to the dealer. It’s getting close.

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Got an update on mine. Ordered 4/9 and was built a month later.
Currently in shipment to port, arriving 5/15 and dealer will get it within 7 days of that.
Best thing is that by the time I take delivery, it will be during the Memorial sales event, so very likely will get better finance/lease options. Doubt the sales price will get better (1% below invoice in CA) but at least I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now.

Sponsored

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Just picked up my Sahara 4xe! Ordered 4/7, dealer said my Jeep arrived in SoCal via train on 5/5, and the Jeep arrived at the dealership 5/11.

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Who is this "Jeff" person everyone keeps referring to?
If you don't know, it means you either haven't been waiting eons or you haven't been pestering Jeep Chat very much. ;)

Jeff is the name that has been signed on all the email responses when you have a customer care ticket escalated after contact with support through Jeep Chat or phone calls. Lots of us received the same form emails during the 4xe wait, all supposedly personalized, that were all signed by "Jeff".

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstrek, 2021 JLURe (coming soon)
If you don't know, it means you either haven't been waiting eons or you haven't been pestering Jeep Chat very much. ;)

Jeff is the name that has been signed on all the email responses when you have a customer care ticket escalated after contact with support through Jeep Chat or phone calls. Lots of us received the same form emails during the 4xe wait, all supposedly personalized, that were all signed by "Jeff".
I've been talking to Jeep Chat every day since I placed my order, but it has only been a couple of weeks. No need for escalation yet!

Elisa.Turner

First Name
Elisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4xe
Sealed the deal and took my bright red Sahara 4xe home this weekend!

Milestones:
3/8 - Order date (through Koons, in Tysons VA)
VIN assigned right away (it was on the order confirmation 3/11)
3/31 - Build sheet showed up on cryptostickers
4/28 - Vehicle arrived at the dealer
(I had to schedule a later date to meet with the dealer and financing)

Thanks to all on the forum for the updates and sharing in the anticipation. Many thanks to Craig Benner for patiently answering all my questions!

PXL_20210508_210851864.jpg
Sponsored