Sponsored

4Xe Order - Dual Top Group, Color Matched not Available

Cpt_Caveman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Hey everyone, I’m trying to get a new order placed for a 4Xe Sahara with the Color matched dual top group, but my dealer is saying that the configuration is not available when they go to place the order. It is a reputable dealer, so I’m not worried about that. Has anyone else experienced this issue? The color is granite, if that makes the difference. The color matched top is being accepted when ordered as a single option, but not the dual.
Has anyone priced out ordering the OEM premium soft top separately?
Sponsored

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Do you have time to wait a week and try again? Seems like there are a lot of temporary glitches with what the ordering system will accept. Like a week ago my dealer couldn’t order any Jeep in Billet Silver for some reason but now it’s working again. It would be really surprising if your configuration was no longer available at all. 🤞

OP
OP

Cpt_Caveman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Do you have time to wait a week and try again? Seems like there are a lot of temporary glitches with what the ordering system will accept. Like a week ago my dealer couldn’t order any Jeep in Billet Silver for some reason but now it’s working again. It would be really surprising if your configuration was no longer available at all. 🤞
Hey Jocko, I’m waiting to hear back today, after a couple days. I’d like to get it closed out today, especially if there’s no word on the problem, but we’ll see how that pans out. I also know that until very recently, the dual top price was significantly higher on the 4xe than the standard Jeeps, so wondering if that recent price change has something to do with the issue
Sponsored