Sponsored

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
Discussing with a local sales manager now - they say snazz is available but I have doubts.
My dealer also said snazz is available, but I will wait to see my configuration turn into an actual order sheet before I believe them.
Sponsored

jrob529

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
So the Rubicon has about an additional $4k in std equipment -premium audio $1895, LED Lighting group $1295, and Full time Rock Trac Transfer Case $695. And, of course, auto transmission ($1500) is required with the Full Time Rock Track Transfer Case. So if my math is correct, it's about $5500 more than a normal Rubicon and that's not taking into account the hybrid engine. So I'm guessing the base price will be $55k MSRP for the JRU.

jacllondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon granite 2 doors; 2021 willys Sarge
Vehicle Showcase
If you look at the difference between base pacifica and base PHEV pacifica, the price difference is $5k. you bet FCA is going to inflate that bc we are all sucker (LOVER) of wrangler.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
My dealer also said snazz is available, but I will wait to see my configuration turn into an actual order sheet before I believe them.
Placed my order today & there was no option for Snazzberry in the Rubicons. Plus, ONLY body colored hardtops.

Sponsored

Slumpbuster

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4xe Rubicon
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Did you have to pay extra for the body color hardtop?

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Did you have to pay extra for the body color hardtop?
I expect to.

Formal pricing has not been released, yet. Yah...that makes nervous; I can back out if necessary, but the price increase will have to be extreme to even consider that.

Aesthetically, using the Jeep website, I prefer the look of black hardtop on a white jeep with black fenders. If I find it completely abhorrent, I'm sure I can work out a swap either with the dealership or with another jeeper who wants a white top.

KDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
I expect to.

Formal pricing has not been released, yet. Yah...that makes nervous; I can back out if necessary, but the price increase will have to be extreme to even consider that.

Aesthetically, using the Jeep website, I prefer the look of black hardtop on a white jeep with black fenders. If I find it completely abhorrent, I'm sure I can work out a swap either with the dealership or with another jeeper who wants a white top.
You could look into having the top wrapped if you can't find someone to swap with.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
You could look into having the top wrapped if you can't find someone to swap with.
I've been considering that. The forest roads around here are usually overgrown and even though I chose a color that will reduce visibility of "pinstriping", I'm somewhat concerned about it.

I may do some PPF along with "security film" on the windows to prevent smash and grabs. Too many meth addicts prey on vehicles at local trailheads. The security film would either deter theft...or anger the thieves so they both burglarize and vandalize the vehicle.

KDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
I've been considering that. The forest roads around here are usually overgrown and even though I chose a color that will reduce visibility of "pinstriping", I'm somewhat concerned about it.

I may do some PPF along with "security film" on the windows to prevent smash and grabs. Too many meth addicts prey on vehicles at local trailheads. The security film would either deter theft...or anger the thieves so they both burglarize and vandalize the vehicle.
What is security film? I'm dealing on a Wrangler and was thinking of getting darker tint for the back 3 windows and maybe the second row doors to make things less visible and less tempting. Lots of the walking dead in the mall parking lots and I would sooner not deal with getting my stuff stolen.

Sponsored

StanleyCup99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler wannabe
So I talked to one of my local dealers and got some for the scoop.

Order banks indeed open.... But only for select 4XE wrangler trims (sahara, rub, and the high alt I believe is what I heard).

requires a $2000 refundable deposit.

it seems like the info provided by the OP is spot-on. Didnt ask about Schnozzberry (or whatever its called!) as Im favoring Chief Blue.
Based on what I’m seeing, im leaning toward the sahara as it has some of the options that I have been eyeballing (leather seats standard....have kids! Nuff said!—-easier to clean!) and the option for sky top or the body color top.

good luck all!

drshaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys 6MT, 2015 Ody
So I talked to one of my local dealers and got some for the scoop.

Order banks indeed open.... But only for select 4XE wrangler trims (sahara, rub, and the high alt I believe is what I heard).

requires a $2000 refundable deposit.

it seems like the info provided by the OP is spot-on. Didnt ask about Schnozzberry (or whatever its called!) as Im favoring Chief Blue.
Based on what I’m seeing, im leaning toward the sahara as it has some of the options that I have been eyeballing (leather seats standard....have kids! Nuff said!—-easier to clean!) and the option for sky top or the body color top.

good luck all!
I haven't heard about the $2k deposit yet. Still working on some details with the sales folks. Aiming for Sahara Snazz w/tan top (dual top group) or Chief with black.

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
So the Rubicon has about an additional $4k in std equipment -premium audio $1895, LED Lighting group $1295, and Full time Rock Trac Transfer Case $695. And, of course, auto transmission ($1500) is required with the Full Time Rock Track Transfer Case. So if my math is correct, it's about $5500 more than a normal Rubicon and that's not taking into account the hybrid engine. So I'm guessing the base price will be $55k MSRP for the JRU.
That will be ~$13K more than the base price for a JLUR ($42,195 ).. I was hoping it will be $6K - $8K difference.. but that wont happen based on all the additional standard equipments available
Sponsored