4xe OEM all weather mats missing drain plugs

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
I just received OEM all weather mats for my 4xe and the front mats have a cutout for the drain plug. BUT my mats didn’t come with the plugs so it’s just an exposed hole. Can someone who has these please confirm if the mats are supposed to come with the plugs?
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe OEM all weather mats missing drain plugs 30A7CC82-2737-4641-8D76-C1E397B1BC8E
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe OEM all weather mats missing drain plugs 8475FA13-59E7-4AF8-B867-60CD2C76EFEA
Sponsored

dblankenbaker

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of old Jeeps. JLURD ordered 5/7.
The instructions say to pull the existing plugs out of the floor of the Jeep. The mats then snap into those holes and the plugs that came with Jeep snap into the mats.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Can someone who has these please confirm if the mats are supposed to come with the plugs?
They should already be in the floor/location under the floor mats Remove the floor mats and you should see them. One on each side.

The floor mats themselves do not come with them. All JLs have the plugs in the floor from the factory.

SpaceCase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
I just received OEM all weather mats for my 4xe and the front mats have a cutout for the drain plug. BUT my mats didn’t come with the plugs so it’s just an exposed hole. Can someone who has these please confirm if the mats are supposed to come with the plugs?
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe OEM all weather mats missing drain plugs 8475FA13-59E7-4AF8-B867-60CD2C76EFEA
I don't know about the drain plugs but the 4xe OEM mats don't have the red Jeep logo...

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

the 4xe OEM mats don't have the red Jeep logo...
There’s 2 different versions of the OEM slush/floor mats. Some have the red lettering, some don’t.

Sponsored

SpaceCase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
There’s 2 different versions of the OEM slush/floor mats. Some have the red lettering, some don’t.
The part number of the set with red lettering does not fit the rear of the 4xe tho. OEM ones in the 4xe I have seen have no color. 🙂

Mike8194

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
The plugs are under the carpet, in the floor of the Jeep. You should have precut/perforated drain hole cutouts in the carpet, where the drain plugs line up. Pull those out, grab the drain plugs, and press the mat drain molding into the drain hole. Insert the plugs on top in the mats.

OP
OP
Getmadboy

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
The plugs are under the carpet, in the floor of the Jeep. You should have precut/perforated drain hole cutouts in the carpet, where the drain plugs line up. Pull those out, grab the drain plugs, and press the mat drain molding into the drain hole. Insert the plugs on top in the mats.

Ah this is what I needed to see. The perforated cutouts in the carpet are very hard to see. You wouldn’t know they were there unless you knew to look for them. the mats snap into the drain holes in the body of the jeep and you plug the mats themselves. Thanks for posting this!
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe OEM all weather mats missing drain plugs 5F7CC73E-4840-4F7C-9AFD-85797616ABF2

OP
OP
Getmadboy

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Yup two different versions of the all weather mats for the 4xe. I would’ve preferred the black lettering but the red looks good too.

Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

The part number of the set with red lettering does not fit the rear of the 4xe tho. OEM ones in the 4xe I have seen have no color. 🙂

There’s different versions.