Sponsored

4XE Mopar Extended Warranty?

ipizzaipizza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Curious if anyone has purchased Mopar Max Care for their new 4XE. Planning to buy a Rubicon 4XE in few weeks alongside a 6/7Y Max Care plan. Are there any additional coverage of the hybrid and battery items or excluded due to the already included 10Y/100K limited warranty?
Sponsored

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
Curious if anyone has purchased Mopar Max Care for their new 4XE. Planning to buy a Rubicon 4XE in few weeks alongside a 6/7Y Max Care plan. Are there any additional coverage of the hybrid and battery items or excluded due to the already included 10Y/100K limited warranty?
I purchased the Maxcare plan for my 4xe. It does not exclude the hybrid components specifically and says it includes all parts in the transmission and transfer case. Plus now the 2.0 engine parts are covered as well as electronics and mechanical parts.

I purchased from Tom Winkels at Hays Jeep. Got the 8/85k with $200 deductible for under a grand.

Bingman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s
For what it’s worth, I have Geico auto insurance. They have what’s called mechanical break down insurance and it’s extraordinarily cheap at $12/month for my 2020. I’m sure other companies have something similar. You can add it to any vehicle you purchase new within 15 months, 15,000 miles I believe. 7 year, 100,000 mile coverage with a $250 deductible.

Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
For what it’s worth, I have Geico auto insurance. They have what’s called mechanical break down insurance and it’s extraordinarily cheap at $12/month for my 2020. I’m sure other companies have something similar. You can add it to any vehicle you purchase new within 15 months, 15,000 miles I believe. 7 year, 100,000 mile coverage with a $250 deductible.
Yep! I did the same but mine only ended up adding about $6 a month to my policy, maybe due to multiple car discount ? Either way it's a hell of a deal and is 100% legit bumper to bumper warranty....it also comes with $50 windshield replacement

OP
OP

ipizzaipizza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I purchased the Maxcare plan for my 4xe. It does not exclude the hybrid components specifically and says it includes all parts in the transmission and transfer case. Plus now the 2.0 engine parts are covered as well as electronics and mechanical parts.

I purchased from Tom Winkels at Hays Jeep. Got the 8/85k with $200 deductible for under a grand.

Thanks for the contact, will reach out to him on a 6/7 year plan.

Bingman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s
Yep! I did the same but mine only ended up adding about $6 a month to my policy, maybe due to multiple car discount ? Either way it's a hell of a deal and is 100% legit bumper to bumper warranty....it also comes with $50 windshield replacement
Dang, I feel like I’m getting ripped now! And you have Geico as well? I’ve got my wife’s edge and our house through them as well and have never filed a claim. I wonder why mine is double what yours is.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Dang, I feel like I’m getting ripped now! And you have Geico as well? I’ve got my wife’s edge and our house through them as well and have never filed a claim. I wonder why mine is double what yours is.
yes, Geico...maybe different from state to state as well. I have four cars on my policy, but not my house....they couldn't beat my current home owners insurance quote, but they are unbeatable when it comes to autos here in SoCal

Think my agent said it was only like $36 for the six month policy to add it to my new JLUR.
No brainer for me
Sponsored