Drk1

Drk1

First Name
Francesco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Im not 100%, I only reposted what Electrion posted on a FB group. Perhaps he can weigh in.

*edit--went out and looked at mine. Ive got the spring listed on this parts page. Except my front springs are backwards....
Dang. Does your bow follow the pattern they anticipate, in to out?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Drk1

Drk1

First Name
Francesco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe, Mustang Mach-E, Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Except my front springs are backwards....
This happened to me on my Gladiator (and they forgot to tighten the rear trackbar bolt). The only reason I paid the dealership to install the kit is because they are the "professionals," and DIY disqualifies you from an extended service contract. I guarantee if I would have installed it myself, it would've been done right.

Sethward01

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
This happened to me on my Gladiator (and they forgot to tighten the rear trackbar bolt). The only reason I paid the dealership to install the kit is because they are the "professionals," and DIY disqualifies you from an extended service contract. I guarantee if I would have installed it myself, it would've been done right.
Haha. Im in the same boat. Im fairly capable as a mechanic, and could recruit my in-laws. But I dont have all of the necessary tools. Plus when I did my deal for the Jeep, we figured in the cost of the lift and the installation cost.

Sponsored

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I do hear a little 'clunking' in the front end when I go over a speed bump--at slow speeds. It could be the lift settling, not sure.
I also had some "clunking" after I self-installed my lift. In my case, one of my rear, upper shock mounting bolts was not fully tightened. I suggest you bring your back to the dealership & have them check the torque.

I also re-torqued after about 500miles. I found a couple control arms had loosened slightly.

Sethward01

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
I also had some "clunking" after I self-installed my lift. In my case, one of my rear, upper shock mounting bolts was not fully tightened. I suggest you bring your back to the dealership & have them check the torque.

I also re-torqued after about 500miles. I found a couple control arms had loosened slightly.
Makes sense. I will definitely do that. Thanks for the heads up!

eLECTRICON

This is from a Lifted 4xe Facebook page from user @eLECTRICON, who is active on here as well:
Lift kit number: 77072522

Sahara spring part numbers:
Rear Passenger 68253589AA
Rear Driver 68253588AA
Front Driver 68253657AB
Front Passenger 68253658AB
Rubicon spring part numbers:
Rear Passenger 68253591AA
Rear Driver 68253590AA
Front Driver 68253659AB
Front Passenger 68253660AB

I ordered my 4xe and lift at the same time in early May. Jeep arrived at the end of June. Lift kit arrived mid-July. From what Ive read, the wait for the lift was due to Mopar recalling the lift to put larger/stiffer springs in this kit specific to the 4xe. I had the 2" Mopar lift on my Sahara 4xe a few weeks ago. I got about 2.25" in the front and 1.5" in the rear. The front dropped 0.25" when I added a steel bumper and winch.
That's not my post, it was a share from somewhere in here. I have a Terraflex RT3 3.5" lift.
Sponsored