Sponsored

Spartan99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUX
That certainly scares me - that there is someone on this planet who actually thinks that looks good or would actually pay money for that...
Yep. All I see is small peepee energy. Scary? No. Pathetic? Yes.
Sponsored

Spartan99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUX
Whatever Mr. Brave. I bet THIS scares you. ;)
GRUMPER_FENDER_1.jpg

Small peepee energy alert lol!!!!! Seriously if this is your rig, I guarantee you are being laughed at by every other driver on the road. Geez dude keep your low self esteem to yourself you’re embarrassing us.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Yep. All I see is small peepee energy. Scary? No. Pathetic? Yes.
Small peepee energy alert lol!!!!! Seriously if this is your rig, I guarantee you are being laughed at by every other driver on the road. Geez dude keep your low self esteem to yourself you’re embarrassing us.
Little protip for you. Using the term "peepee" to describe male genitalia after the age of about 10 years old is a little weird. There are literally 50 acronyms you can use that make you sound like a grown up before you just drop "peepee".

You can start with "junk" or even "cash and prizes". Neither of which is aurally offensive but still gets point across with a humourous twist. Those are just examples that you may use.

Lastly, the entirety of the jeep community is basically an exercise in dick measuring prowess anyway. If someone wants to run that grill, fill your boots little Rockstar, it still won't make me think of your hammer. (you'll also notice a couple of other penis descriptive words I just used)

enerjeep

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Little protip for you. Using the term "peepee" to describe male genitalia after the age of about 10 years old is a little weird. There are literally 50 acronyms you can use that make you sound like a grown up before you just drop "peepee".
I actually think it's the perfect usage there. It emphasizes the size issues.

It would be a shame if someone were triggered by the use of it, though.

Sponsored

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I've never understood this mentality. If that person is building their Jeep exactly the way they wanted how would that equate to low self esteem? Or a small pecker?

Why would anyone care if some stranger you're never going to see again laughs or gives you a thumbs up for your Jeep? What difference does it make? Those social media apps been poisoning your brain 😆

Reactions: DGT

Stingrey

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JTR & 2015 RR
Occupation
Civil Eng.
It's ironic that you need to explain that all EV owners are not rich entitled folks to people who are so butthurt about EVs, feel they are entitled to block the very limited number of charge points.
Especially given that the average Jeep price is way more than the price of a average Tesla.
Way off topic but where is this true? I would sincerely like to know.

Starting Prices (where I live):
Teslas:
Model 3 - $61,300, Model Y - $82,900, Model S - $128,900, Model X - $147,000
Cyber Truck and Powerwall not available yet.
Jeeps:
Wrangler $38,400, Wrangler Unlimited - $46,400, Wrangler 4xe - $54,900, Gladiator - $50,000,
My Gladiator (Rubicon) was $56,500 ( and that's after adding $5800 in options and applying Manufacture's discount at the time).

Every Jeep is considerably less than the least expensive Tesla.

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
Way off topic but where is this true? I would sincerely like to know.

Starting Prices (where I live):
Teslas:
Model 3 - $61,300, Model Y - $82,900, Model S - $128,900, Model X - $147,000
Cyber Truck and Powerwall not available yet.
Jeeps:
Wrangler $38,400, Wrangler Unlimited - $46,400, Wrangler 4xe - $54,900, Gladiator - $50,000,
My Gladiator (Rubicon) was $56,500 ( and that's after adding $5800 in options and applying Manufacture's discount at the time).

Every Jeep is considerably less than the least expensive Tesla.
I should rather say, outside of the US. The model 3 is by far the most popular model. But they about 50k. I know a lot of folks get the sport in the US, but you cannot buy that here.
The wrangler 4xe starts at 75k. The lowest trim is the Sahara, which is 61k without anything extra.
Most dealers only stock the Rubicon though or the 4xE though. So, 70k.

Stingrey

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JTR & 2015 RR
Occupation
Civil Eng.
I should rather say, outside of the US. The model 3 is by far the most popular model. But they about 50k. I know a lot of folks get the sport in the US, but you cannot buy that here.
The wrangler 4xe starts at 75k. The lowest trim is the Sahara, which is 61k without anything extra.
Most dealers only stock the Rubicon though or the 4xE though. So, 70k.
But Im not in the US either ...

Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I park in electric spaces with my Gladiator all the time.

They aren't charge spaces. Where I live in the Peoples Republik of Mass, they put EV spaces right next to the handicapped spaces. I just park there because its ridiculous.

Again, no chargers. Just EV spaces.
Why would they have EV spaces with no chargers?

In saying that, that just gives a person a reason to key my shit.

dcmdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Why would they have EV spaces with no chargers?

In saying that, that just gives a person a reason to key my shit.
Because in MA, people drive EVs to virtue signal that they are "green". You are ethically above the fray. Its just another incentive the state of MA and MA businesses provide to get you to buy a "green" vehicle.

I'd have purchased a 4xe gladiator if I could get one. Not because I want to save the planet. I do my part in other ways. But because its got 370 hp and 400+ ft lbs of torque and still gets decent fuel economy.

Smurf

First Name
Smurf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe (exp delivery end of Jan 2022)
Because in MA, people drive EVs to virtue signal that they are "green". You are ethically above the fray. Its just another incentive the state of MA and MA businesses provide to get you to buy a "green" vehicle.
It probably suprises nobody to hear that we have non-charger "EV" spaces here in California, too. I haven't parked in one, because I never know if I qualify as an EV (being "just" a PHEV), but anyhoozle, those spots are always right up front and I generally park a bit farther back out of the way.