Sponsored

4xe front seats somehow different from all the other JLs?

digimark

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 MT JK 2-dr X, Nacho JLUR 4xe.
I was working through the Bartact seat cover website and saw that some of the seat covers were listed as "Not for 4xe". I can understand the back seats because of the battery, but front seats? I have the Bartact molle seat covers on my JK and like them, but I can go in a different direction for my 4xe if I know I have to look for something particular.
Sponsored

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Hmm I've had mine for a month and everything about the front seats seems exactly the same as my 2018. So I wonder if it's a quirk of their system being able to accurately track that the front seats are the same and only the rears are different. Like when I ordered the 8.4" screen protector for my 4xe, Mopar's site said it wasn't compatible, but it definitely is! Haha.

Phantasos

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Wrangler 4xe Sahara
Occupation
Software
The wife and I just installed these yesterday: Bartact Seat Covers . I bought the all coyote ones and they look great in my Sarge Green 4xe. Living in Texas, leather seats can get hot on unprotected legs.

I am impressed with the quality. I expect them to work well for a long time.

They were easy enough to install. I suggest watching this video for the install process and hints: Video

I am watching their site for the rear seat covers, but expect it will be quite a while before they are available. I only wish I had ordered text or a graphic on the the headrest covers like the install video has. The plain ones look a bit ... plain. If we can agree on a design, I may replace the headrest covers.

It took about 5 weeks to get them, which was less than the 10 weeks they estimated.

Stealth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I was working through the Bartact seat cover website and saw that some of the seat covers were listed as "Not for 4xe". I can understand the back seats because of the battery, but front seats? I have the Bartact molle seat covers on my JK and like them, but I can go in a different direction for my 4xe if I know I have to look for something particular.
I've been thinking about that too.
I checked under the passenger seat from the back and then I saw clear rubber tubes. I don't know what this is, maybe a seat heater? the liquid in the tubes. I don't remember the 2018 model has the tubes. I'm guessing it is new tech.
Sponsored