Sponsored

4xe Compatibility?

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Hi @ZeroFox! I was wondering if you’ve had a chance to poke around in the back of 4xe yet? Looking at some pictures of the rear seat area, I’m worried there might be a bunch of changes needed.

Planning to get a 4xe and I LOVE my slipstream, so I’m hoping there‘s some line of sight to compatibility.

Thanks!
Sponsored

ZeroFox

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
Hi @ZeroFox! I was wondering if you’ve had a chance to poke around in the back of 4xe yet? Looking at some pictures of the rear seat area, I’m worried there might be a bunch of changes needed.

Planning to get a 4xe and I LOVE my slipstream, so I’m hoping there‘s some line of sight to compatibility.

Thanks!

It is currently NOT 4XE Compatible. We are working on getting our hands on in Utah, so if anyone knows someone that may in the Salt Lake Area that want to let us use their vehicle to Prototype, let us know.

We may be able to do this while we are at Jeep Beech, but we did not get the chance at EJS.

OP
OP

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Hi! I was wondering if there is a rough ETA yet on when the updated floor brackets might be available for existing owners. Thanks!

OP
OP

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Hi. Is there availability/pricing info for a 4xe “conversion” kit for exiting owners? Thanks!
Sponsored