First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.MyVillageRadio.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
I will never use any of the Rubicon bits, so why pay for them, when I can use the same money to get options in the Sahara that I actually use.
That’s something I wish was discussed more here. There’s always this underlying feeling that you have to get a top of the line Rubicon to be a real Jeeper. When in fact getting the Jeep that best meets your needs is totally the way to go.

One thing I’ve been pleasantly surprised with is how smooth the 4xe drives. Even when taking off from the line in Hybrid, 4H, engine running, and ESC Off.
Sponsored

SoCal Dawg

First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
I get how some people want the one touch top but I run 4+ months a year with no top. When the top is off, I want it off not a the whole frame and sides on it. Geographic area plays into it big, no pop up rainstorms in Socal to worry about.
Except maybe the pop-up rainstorms today. 😎. I got soaked out on a walk.

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
I get how some people want the one touch top but I run 4+ months a year with no top. When the top is off, I want it off not a the whole frame and sides on it. Geographic area plays into it big, no pop up rainstorms in Socal to worry about.
Most likely why it's sold as an option, and not standard equipment.

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
Well, here’s where I landed

1642299633965.jpg
The Satin Black seems very pricey considering you will not be getting the Sting-Grey painted grill either, and the SBG sells for under $400 on places like Quadratec.

I usually buy the Satin Black grill separately, and mount the original in the man cave, then remove and reuse, or resell like I did with the JK SBG.
Sponsored