After 3 weeks of my dealership trying to get the battery replaced, and Jeep corporate insisting that they change cheaper modules, they have finally escalated my case to get the full EV battery replaced. I drove the car for 24 hours before the light came on, barely put 40 miles on the clock. It's been at the dealer now for 30 days and Stellantis is trying to decide what to do if I keep the vehicle. They said I could get a full repurchase, but I would lose the NY state tax and have to wait another 30 days. They also said I could replace the vehicle, but that would also take 30 days and the lost 2 months of my lease would not be compensated. So waiting for a fix, and hoping FCA or Stellantis do the right thing for my lost expense of 2 months of the lease, is the best I can hope for. I truly hope that more publicity goes into this poorly release electric vehicle. I'm seeing a lot of check engine issues on the forums with this 4xe.