4xe Build & Price is live!

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
The configurator for the 4XE models also includes Hydro Blue and Nacho colors.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Looks like I will be buying new tires AND new wheels! I hate painted black wheels. I was afraid of this. This is my Sahara build.
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe Build & Price is live! iris (1)

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
Ya, I wish there were options for non 20's from the factory.

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Seeing the 4xe in the configurator swayed my decision against it. Going to be ordering a Willys instead. The extra power or the 4xe is cool, just not crazy about the Saharas looks.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Yea, I'm very disappointed with the wheels (already knew the tires would need to be swapped for AT) but I really dislike black painted wheels. I'm going to give them a try for a few weeks and if I hate them every time I walk to the car, I guess I will be replacing the wheels too. UGH!! Why is it so hard for Jeep to just give us a couple of options for tires and wheels. I'm keeping my order though as I can't live without that power!

nowandthen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 1989 Toyota standard cab pickup
[QUOTE="Dkretden, post: 1375041, member: 29466
No black hardtop option?
[/QUOTE]
I don't understand this. Deal breaker for me. Let me have a black hardtop. I don't want a soft top or any other variation.

Jeep is the most configurable vehicle on the planet, yet corporate Jeep, for some strange reason, seems to not understand this. Let me build my Jeep my way. I'm not going to swap a top, or fenders, etc. with someone else, assuming I can even find someone in my area that wants to do so.

This kind of option limitation is even more extreme on the 392. Why turn buyers away by limiting options?

Sponsored

HarleysNGuns

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Recon, Cherokee, V-Rod
Vehicle Showcase
[QUOTE="Dkretden, post: 1375041, member: 29466
No black hardtop option?

I don't understand this. Deal breaker for me. Let me have a black hardtop. I don't want a soft top or any other variation.

Jeep is the most configurable vehicle on the planet, yet corporate Jeep, for some strange reason, seems to not understand this. Let me build my Jeep my way. I'm not going to swap a top, or fenders, etc. with someone else, assuming I can even find someone in my area that wants to do so.

This kind of option limitation is even more extreme on the 392. Why turn buyers away by limiting options?
It doesn’t show as an option but can be ordered that way. I verified this when speaking with my dealer to build one. Haven’t pulled the trigger yet though.