4xe and MagSafe Mount (IPhone) -

PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Instead of a mount I setup wireless CarPlay so I don’t need a mount. I’m using a CarPlay2Air in the center console. Never need to take my phone out of my pocket now. It connects automatically every time I get in the 4xe.

Sponsored

SteelerJeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JLU
Occupation
Operations manager
I went with the Pro Clip. I am super pleased with cost, ease of installation and how it does not impact visibility of anything.
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe and MagSafe Mount (IPhone) - CEB791E6-A700-43C6-AEA1-2876FDC4723D
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe and MagSafe Mount (IPhone) - 3A68013C-8F8F-4439-BAD5-5449AF95813D

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335i/Golf R/GT350
Instead of a mount I setup wireless CarPlay so I don’t need a mount. I’m using a CarPlay2Air in the center console. Never need to take my phone out of my pocket now. It connects automatically every time I get in the 4xe.
I was just looking at that last night! I'm not expecting it to be perfect, but have you had any serious connectivity issues?

I was thinking that getting your phone to connect wirelessly to the device quickly when it's still connected to your home wifi or having periodic lag would be the 2 issues I would worry about.
Sponsored