Sponsored

4WP truck and jeep fest

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
I went a few years ago so I'm not sure on what it is these days. When I went I had researched pricing and configurations of what I wanted and they discounted it at the Fest. It was in Ontario, CA so it was a little small but it has grown. Lots of off road vehicles and related things. Best of all it is FREE so at worst you lose a little time and if that's the case make sure you have a backup like a nice lunch or trip to see something. I'm probably going to go this year when it comes to town

RW Sting Gray

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
I live in California and have bene to a few in the oast couple years. I went to the one in Long Beach last month and got my LED lights. Deals can be had st these things, they sell items marked down from their website. The Ontario show here, they also have a blowout section with wheels which can be good if in the market for wheels. Tue Long Beach show was smaller and didnt have a “blowout” section so Indont know what the Houston show offers. You should go an check it out, Im sure youll find something to buy lol.

OP
OP

drdriller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
I went a few years ago so I'm not sure on what it is these days. When I went I had researched pricing and configurations of what I wanted and they discounted it at the Fest. It was in Ontario, CA so it was a little small but it has grown. Lots of off road vehicles and related things. Best of all it is FREE so at worst you lose a little time and if that's the case make sure you have a backup like a nice lunch or trip to see something. I'm probably going to go this year when it comes to town
Sounds like a plan. They are having the Bayou City Art Festival close by, so I'll bring my wife to it. Maybe me going with her to that crapfest will take the sting out of anything I buy at the Jeepfest.

CGRDT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
I’ve been a few times. It’s not Off Road Expo in Pomona but deals can be had. I bought my front bumper and saved more than $150 off retail. I was happy.

Sponsored

jabtyler

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jlur
you should go to your local 4wp now and get a quote built, with the intention of making the purchase at the event. that way your sells guy can quickly get you through the line at the event and you can see the normal pricing and then see how much of a discount you get. The sales guy gets a higher number for the event day, so you are both happy. The top sales guy at the event gets a big bonus, or at least used to when I worked there. Yes jeep and truck fest is the best pricing you will get.

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Of you use 4WP make sure you go to the store and actually touch what you want. NEVER order it, you will NEVER seen it.

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
I may go to the event this year just to see what is on display. Last time I bought a suspension so I'm trying to go by faster and save some dollars. We will see how I do. I do need a rear steel bumper though and I like the tire carrier so Rockhard and LoD are the wish. Maybe a discount or another option presents itself

Deleted member 59098

I’ve been a couple times. It’s always nice to see products in person to get a better feel for quality. I’m not sure if there are many great deals, 4WP had a bunch of open box stuff scattered around. There are some seriously gaudy mall builds on display, but also some serious off road beasts. Overall the show is entertaining, but you’re not missing much if you have to do yard work instead that day.
Sponsored