Sponsored

4wheel parts gone?

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Apparently 4wheel parts has fallen off the edge of the earth. No one answers e-mail or phones. I will not ever buy from them again.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wkaz

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Are you talking about their California stores or have you also tried their main line?

[/QUOTI have tried every phone nuberE]
Are you talking about their California stores or have you also tried their main line?

Just using the phone #s And e-mails from thier website. You get nothing but a directory, all calls end up on hold limbo and no one responds to e-mail.

Sponsored

dapipp

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler X (TJ), 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ), 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (JL)
They closed their warehouse in Post Falls Idaho and sold the store to another company, all done in one week. No warning to the employees at the store or corporate. I had ordered a part to be shipped to the store for free on a Friday and by the next Friday the store was a different company. I did manage to get a refund but for some odd reason it took approval from a very senior manager, I am sure they had better thigs to do than approve a $40 return, or maybe they don't?

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara
They have sold and closed a bunch of stores lately. Good luck getting what they owe you.

Sponsored

COJeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR, '23 Donkey because gas is too expensive
Clubs

Buy from @Northridge4x4 and avoid the shitty 4WP experience.

Northridge is now always the first place I go when I want to buy something for my Jeep. Their customer service is top notch, even if you're not buying anything. I just had several questions and they took their time with me to answer them all. I only buy from them now if possible.

GobiWan

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Rubicon 4xe
More on topic... I bought some Powerstep XL's from 4WheelParts at the San Mateo Jeep Fest last summer at a pretty good discount. They never arrived so after a few months and a few phone calls I learned they switched distributors (and canceled my order without telling me or refunding me). I requested a refund around October and they said they could get me the steps in a week. It was slightly longer (and the wrong steps at first for a Gladiator), but I did end up getting them.

Something is definitely a little sketch with how that went down. Not saying it's indicative of a larger issue, but it might be.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently 4wheel parts has fallen off the edge of the earth. No one answers e-mail or phones.
That’s their idea of customer service.

rayzjeep

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
They just opened a store here in Florida....rarely buy anything from them though.
Sponsored