OP

a.tejeda

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude
I ordered a set of 35s and they sent 315. They're the same size in theory but the 315s are cheaper. They still charged me for the higher priced tires of course. The headache trying to get through and get refunded for approx $100 drove me nuts. I just decided to not purchase from them again.
Sponsored

Clubmud

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited 3.6l. 2004 Dodge Quad 2500 Laramie 5.9l Cummins
I ordered a set of 35s and they sent 315. They're the same size in theory but the 315s are cheaper. They still charged me for the higher priced tires of course. The headache trying to get through and get refunded for approx $100 drove me nuts. I just decided to not purchase from them again.
Still waiting....Sad

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Back before the buyout, 4wd Hardware were the best, hands down. Everyone who worked the phones there had a Jeep and knew what they were talking about, and were always willing to work a deal for you if they could. I got a Rear bumper and tire carrier for my old TJ on close out for $150. I ordered a bunch of replacement parts and a soft top. After the buyout from 4wP? It's been absolutely terrible.

I had a similar horror story when I tried to order stuff from them a while back. They told me my order would ship, I received no confirmation or anything, then called a week later and told it had been pushed back from the supplier. Each time it took me over 30 minutes on the phone. I won't order from them again. Quadratec has been fantastic in terms of ordering, updating, and customer service. I mostly go through smaller shops and companies for whatever I can, but if I have to order from one of the large Jeep retailers, it'll be Quadratec.

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
Customer service like this is why I always pay with Paypal.

A few weeks back I placed an order on 4wheelparts.com and then called to cancel the order the next day since it had yet to ship. Was on hold about an hour, despite calling minutes after their phone lines opened. However, I was finally able to get in touch with a rep who confirmed the order was canceled and that my refund would be processed. About a week later I still hadn't received my refund so I called back but gave up after being on hold about an hour and 20 mins.

The next day the part arrived at my door despite my canceling the order. Tried to contact 4WP again to get a label to send it back, but again gave up after being on hold forever.

Sick of waiting on their customer service, I filed a dispute with Paypal because they never gave me my refund. Paypal opened a case and gave 4WP a week to respond, which they never did. End result I got my money back and got to keep the part for free.

Reactions: omg

omg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Customer service like this is why I always pay with Paypal.

A few weeks back I placed an order on 4wheelparts.com and then called to cancel the order the next day since it had yet to ship. Was on hold about an hour, despite calling minutes after their phone lines opened. However, I was finally able to get in touch with a rep who confirmed the order was canceled and that my refund would be processed. About a week later I still hadn't received my refund so I called back but gave up after being on hold about an hour and 20 mins.

The next day the part arrived at my door despite my canceling the order. Tried to contact 4WP again to get a label to send it back, but again gave up after being on hold forever.

Sick of waiting on their customer service, I filed a dispute with Paypal because they never gave me my refund. Paypal opened a case and gave 4WP a week to respond, which they never did. End result I got my money back and got to keep the part for free.
i bought door covers a week ago from them. will see how long it will take. i used paypal as well.

Clubmud

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited 3.6l. 2004 Dodge Quad 2500 Laramie 5.9l Cummins
Got my AWS Shackle from 4WP today....Hiphiphooray!!
Sponsored