Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
@Morris4x4 any chance you have any ARB dual portable compressors in stock?

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
If they don't, I just got an email from Northridge saying they do.
they are showing out of stock still on the Northridge site. I spoke with Extreme terrain and they said they had them. I placed an order as they told me it would ship in 3 days, then after a week of no movement I called and they said they were out of stock with no eta. I am finding it really hard to find one, or get an accurate inventory.

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
they are showing out of stock still on the Northridge site. I spoke with Extreme terrain and they said they had them. I placed an order as they told me it would ship in 3 days, then after a week of no movement I called and they said they were out of stock with no eta. I am finding it really hard to find one, or get an accurate inventory.
Try using the chat with Northridge, I just got the email this morning (granted their site is usually pretty good at reflecting stock)

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Try using the chat with Northridge, I just got the email this morning (granted their site is usually pretty good at reflecting stock)
I called them. no go. same for Morris. I called and they said no stock. :(

I sold my last one with my 2020 JLUR in October, I wish I kept it now as they are like unicorns now. looking like ill be buying a C02 tank system now if I cant get a ARB by the time my eco-diesel is built.

OP
OP
Morris4x4

Morris4x4

First Name
Morris 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.morris4x4center.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, '13 JK
I called them. no go. same for Morris. I called and they said no stock. :(

I sold my last one with my 2020 JLUR in October, I wish I kept it now as they are like unicorns now. looking like ill be buying a C02 tank system now if I cant get a ARB by the time my eco-diesel is built.
Yea unfortunately it's the reality of most things now with long wait times. 4x4 parts, furniture, cars have been the most insane I've seen thus far.

Feel free to message me if you do have any questions on the stock of certain stuff!

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
we had a few hundred ARB twins when we sent that newsletter out and within minutes they all were gone...

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
we had a few hundred ARB twins when we sent that newsletter out and within minutes they all were gone...
thats a sign of a successful marketing campaign lol.

I did get a similar email stating they were in stock after the original one above. I ordered one within a minute or so. As of now no shipping information so im assuming I missed out and will now be waiting. where can I get an eta on when its expected?

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Cypher,

If the site showed in stock when you ordered it will be shipping today. your order confirmation will show the exact message that the site showed so check that out. If you got in after they were sold out it will be later this month for the next shipment
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.