OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
thats alright im still jealous of your guys nice beaches. went out to Florida last year for a wedding. Spent some good time in the water it was soooo nice!
Im a coastal guy man, grew up on the water so it’s definitely my thing and Florida seems to be surrounded so I love it haha

Very affordable living here as well, just sayin’!
Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Im a coastal guy man, grew up on the water so it’s definitely my thing and Florida seems to be surrounded so I love it haha

Very affordable living here as well, just sayin’!
yup, i agree thats the place to be. my only problem is the whole no mountain's thing. lol something about sunsets with the mountains being lit with purple and orange has me stuck in California can do flat! not my style. lol

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
yup, i agree thats the place to be. my only problem is the whole no mountain's thing. lol something about sunsets with the mountains being lit with purple and orange has me stuck in California can do flat! not my style. lol
Totally understand it’s definitely a beautiful site! I was in 29 Palms for some training and while the training did suck, the scenery and landscape was awesome! I just didn’t like running up the mountains in full gear..

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Totally understand it’s definitely a beautiful site! I was in 29 Palms for some training and while the training did suck, the scenery and landscape was awesome! I just didn’t like running up the mountains in full gear..
Love hiking in the mountains.

The only thing we don't have in Colorado is the ocean. That is okay by me. Too much rust with that salt anyway...

I do love seafood though. :(

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
No, it is a Willys Edition, it comes with the Rubicon Rock Rails. He is still trying to find that balance of gas and clutch when driving stick off-road. All of our Jeeps are manual.
I have a manual as well and it definitely makes off roading more immersive. I learned a lot and 4L is definitely the better option than going faster in 4H and keeping the V6 in the power range.

Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Love hiking in the mountains.

The only thing we don't have in Colorado is the ocean. That is okay by me. Too much rust with that salt anyway...

I do love seafood though. :(
I was raised in Southern California and dread taking my kids to the beach nowadays with so many people smoking weed and all the poor homeless folks panhandling. Some beaches are better than others, but if you have a family with younger children take my advice and avoid Venice beach at all costs. Used to be a great right of passage for tourists, but now you can get a contact high walking a mile on the strand. I will take mountains, clean air, and gorgeous streams, rivers and lakes everyday.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I was raised in Southern California and dread taking my kids to the beach nowadays with so many people smoking weed and all the poor homeless folks panhandling. Some beaches are better than others, but if you have a family with younger children take my advice and avoid Venice beach at all costs. Used to be a great right of passage for tourists, but now you can get a contact high walking a mile on the strand. I will take mountains, clean air, and gorgeous streams, rivers and lakes everyday.
That's terrible to hear. But we feel your pain here in Colorado...

Weed may give the government more tax dollars but there are down sides.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
6 small.jpg
10 small.jpg
13 small.jpg
20 small.jpg

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Sponsored

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks. That was up in Cleghorn near Silverwood Lake. Here is the video of the install and review of the KC Lights.
I really like that setup. Does it block and view? I’m tall (not abnormal though) and my line of site is like up at the top of the windshield. Lately though I’ve been sliding back in my seat though to see better.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I really like that setup. Does it block and view? I’m tall (not abnormal though) and my line of site is like up at the top of the windshield. Lately though I’ve been sliding back in my seat though to see better.
It does very little. I don't really see an issue with it. I will try and take a picture from the inside for you tomorrow.
Sponsored