Sponsored

$460 Increase in Invoice/MSRP Pricing on JLUR?

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
I had set aside $60K for the JLUR plus add-ons. I wanted Mojito...but if the price keeps climbing $500-1000 every month while I wait...it's off to the Caribbean for a well-earned vacation and to "H" with FCA.
Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
I just built one on the jeep.com site and the destination fee under summary is still 1195. Where did yo see the price increase for that? So can anyone hopefully jeep related. Dealer or sponsor comment on exactly what is going on with the tan premium soft top being removed from jeep build and price? Does it mean that there is no top ever this year, or only with the 2.0motor, or is it just late availability?

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
And no, the cold weather package is still the same price. Just finished up my order this morning. There were rumors it went down $300

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
And no, the cold weather package is still the same price. Just finished up my order this morning. There were rumors it went down $300
It does go down like $200-$300, if you buy a manual... since you don’t get remote start. That’s the been the case the whole time though.

Sponsored

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
Ordered 1/27/18 and just confirmed with my dealer, that my price will not go up from what we agreed upon

Carlton_Banks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU
Ford and Chevy are at $995 for destination on the same size and larger vehicles. Yet Chrysler thinks charging $500 more is ok... That is more than destination for a Super Duty pick-up!

Last edited:

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
I’m mad because I had a purchase order agreed upon, but the painted hard top was constrained. So the hard top constraint was lifted the day they increased prices. So I have a write up from a few weeks ago w a price and now one from this morning with the painted top. I gave my deposit weeks ago and was cashed before the price changes.

Do I hold any water asking for the invoice and destination charges of when I put my deposit down?

Jlsw

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR

Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
I am not getting the destinationincrease beacuse on the Build and price it still shows it as $1195? Can someone explain?

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
It was $1295 when I ordered, then went up $100 by the time my JL arrived. The dealer honered the as ordered price.
The builder has been wrong up to this point. The MSRP on the sticker and POC sheets have stated $1495 for the infotainment upgrade from the beginning.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I am not getting the destinationincrease beacuse on the Build and price it still shows it as $1195? Can someone explain?
You know what, it was $1195 when I ordered!! . So it's gone up a bit since then...

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Why isn't build and price showing it. It also doesn't show the base price increase.

I mean they tookoff the tan top and added sting gray.

OP
OP
Apoth

Apoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR (Ordered)
Why isn't build and price showing it. It also doesn't show the base price increase.

I mean they tookoff the tan top and added sting gray.
What is the print date on your POC?
Sponsored