Sponsored

$460 Increase in Invoice/MSRP Pricing on JLUR?

Drew777x

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW 340i; JLUR Billet - Coming Soon!
Even with the increase you can get 5-6% under, which will save you money.
I doubt I'll find that around here. I considered going to Virginia.(500 miles) After a flight ticket, hotel room, 2 tanks of gas, and higher Doc fees... My deal wasn't much worse then if I ordered from Koons. Maybe $500 difference..

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
I doubt I'll find that around here. I considered going to Virginia.(500 miles) After a flight ticket, hotel room, 2 tanks of gas, and higher Doc fees... My deal wasn't much worse then if I ordered from Koons. Maybe $500 difference..
I guess depends how you look at it. To me it’s a free road trip to see more of our beautiful country. Plan out a trip on Roadtrippers and make memories.

Drew777x

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess depends how you look at it. To me it’s a free road trip to see more of our beautiful country. Plan out a trip on Roadtrippers and make memories.
Very true. Maybe next time.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Apoth

Apoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR (Ordered)
My dealer ended up splitting the cost to help mitigate the increase.

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
if mine tried to up the price after i ordered at the original price, i might have to go out of state to get a bigger savings

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
The new price increase took effect over-night...mainly on the base price (+$500) of the vehicle and the destination charge (+$295). I bought a 2018 Rubicon JLU yesterday that was going to have to be shipped to my dealer but was told that it had already been sold and had not been updated in the system yet. As a result, my dealer has been unable to locate what I want so I have elected to order my new Rubicon. Since I had already completed the financing and wrote a check for the down payment last night, my dealer said they would honor the initial sales price without the price increase.

ClayMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX, BMW 328i Convertible
Have you tried Mine Jones at Steve White Motors in NC. They will give you 5% below invoice and deliver to you house.

Sponsored

Drew777x

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you tried Mine Jones at Steve White Motors in NC. They will give you 5% below invoice and deliver to you house.
Thanks for the info! That's only 1 1/2 hours from me. I think I'm waiting for the 2019 now. I like the idea of the BSG on the 3.6.

ClayMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX, BMW 328i Convertible
Thanks for the info! That's only 1 1/2 hours from me. I think I'm waiting for the 2019 now. I like the idea of the BSG on the 3.6.
Good luck

If you change your mind, call Mike Jones. He was a pleasure to work with. I ended up paying more and buying locally since he was 2.5 hours drive for me. Local dealer is walking distance from my work.

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
Good luck

If you change your mind, call Mike Jones. He was a pleasure to work with. I ended up paying more and buying locally since he was 2.5 hours drive for me. Local dealer is walking distance from my work.
That guy selling cars now???

swyman

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR on order. 2016 Ram 3500 Laramie Dually Mega cab
Well while waiting on my Jeep I now can see the window sticker......I haven't went through all the numbers yet but my MSRP has increased $725..... Jeep should be at the dealer today or Monday so we'll see what the dealer does?

Driggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
If you signed a purchase of sale agreement when you ordered the increase shouldn’t affect you.
Sponsored