• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas $400 - Quadratec LED Interior Mount 50” Stealth Light Bar for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT

ghorman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I'm looking to sell the Light bar. I had it installed for about 3 months and just decided to go a different direction with it. I have all the parts and even the wiring harness was NOT used.

Jeep Wrangler JL $400 - Quadratec LED Interior Mount 50” Stealth Light Bar for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT 113571429_428910468066624_1180852942325429988_o
Sponsored

OP
OP
ghorman

ghorman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
This is NOT an Active cruise control one. The active cruise control one is two smaller light bars not one long one.

Hotchyy

First Name
Romeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU
Occupation
Parks & Rec
Would you be willing to ship to FL?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ghorman

ghorman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Sure if you pay with paypal and the shipping cost. I'm not sure on the cost but we can check.

702SaharaJL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Bikini Blue
If the first offer falls through, I'll pay shipping to Vegas

Sponsored

Cliebo

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Sahara Unlimited
Is this available?

Sierra

First Name
Sierra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
link.sierrar.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2015 BMW 328i F30
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
eCommerce Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Ouch! If someone decides to sell another one... let me know ;)
Sponsored