Sponsored

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
We ordered a 392 from Granger and picked it up back in June. We got a great deal and were price protected. Everyone was super friendly and easy to work with. Our Jeep came in damaged through no fault of Granger. We weren’t thrilled with the repair job so they told us to take it to a body shop when we got home and they would reimburse is - which they did easily and quickly. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. We’re actually thinking of ordering another vehicle through them. Next week we leave for Colorado to finally break in the 392 on some trails! Thanks so much to Granger for such an easy buying process.
Sponsored

Budshd

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon w/Extreme Pkg, 2019 911 Turbo S
Best way to start my Friday.. having a view of these sharp Jeeps!
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP IMG_5459.JPG
Hi Zach,
I looked for you on the Granger website, but did not see you. Can you send me a good email to quote a new Rubicon 392?
Thanks in advance,
Buddy

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Hi Zach,
I looked for you on the Granger website, but did not see you. Can you send me a good email to quote a new Rubicon 392?
Thanks in advance,
Buddy
email our team at [email protected] with a build and price. I don't handle the quotes on a day-to-day basis, but we have a great team that does.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
We’ve got these 4 beautiful Jeeps waiting for their new homes!

Here at Granger Motors you can get yourself a sharp Jeep like these at a great price!
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP 54BDE280-1015-4F59-B168-81DC243C21C1

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Good news! We had a Wrangler show up 60 days after ordering it!

Bad news! It was a base sport (24b) with manual windows. 😂

We are seeing 4-6 months on average but if you order withoutmany chips it'll come fast!

Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP PXL_20221017_124855909
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP PXL_20221017_124914415

Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP PXL_20221017_124903626

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
We have quite a few Wranglers that have recently showed up and are waiting for their rightful owners. Thank you to everyone who has ordered!
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP Jeep Wranglers
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP jeep 392
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP Wrangler Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP Wrangler

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Check out this beautiful Earl Grey Wrangler waiting for it's new home😍

Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP IMG_6451

Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP IMG_6451
Are you done being able to order 392s for the year? My best buddy is looking to get into one quickly and flip out of his '19 Sahara lease that's due in a few months. I see you have a white one in inventory - he's not particularly interested in white but would probably move on it at the right price. Any more unaccounted for other than that one?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Are you done being able to order 392s for the year? My best buddy is looking to get into one quickly and flip out of his '19 Sahara lease that's due in a few months. I see you have a white one in inventory - he's not particularly interested in white but would probably move on it at the right price. Any more unaccounted for other than that one?
Yes, we sure can!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)