Sponsored

SKJEEP22

First Name
Shaughn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2022 JLUD, 2014 JK
So 2 months from order to delivery - not bad at all...

I would like to pick one up in late October/Early November so maybe wait until Labor Day?
In normal times you could try to predict how long it takes. I would say your dealer should have a good indication by seeing real world turn around times. Jackie at Granger told me at least 60-90 day at the time I ordered. They where spot on. The wild cards are supplier disruptions on parts.

I think the new Jeep order tracker is just another way for them to torment us when you are waiting! Just a warning!
Sponsored

Jeeppaul91

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Occupation
Real Estate
In normal times you could try to predict how long it takes. I would say your dealer should have a good indication by seeing real world turn around times. Jackie at Granger told me at least 60-90 day at the time I ordered. They where spot on. The wild cards are supplier disruptions on parts.

I think the new Jeep order tracker is just another way for them to torment us when you are waiting! Just a warning!
Production hasn’t started yet on the 23’s. Get an order placed now if you want to take delivery around October/November

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Delivered. Wife is happy with her new Jeep! Very easy process at Granger. In and out in a matter of minutes.
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP 526962CA-D7BB-4B40-B6DB-74D9D4025C75
We appreciate the business!

Sponsored

Skyvet

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Let's not abuse the fact that there's one person handling all these internet deals.

Yes, I agree, if they get too busy, there needs to be a backup. Or, there should be a backup anyway in case this person is out sick or needs a vacation.

But, let's also have some compassion and not abuse the fact that Granger provides us on this forum with an extremely attractive deal. And we'd like to continue that deal.

Also, Zach is here, and reads and responds on the forum. Granger isn't one of those impossible to get in touch with dealerships. (Zach is in management.)
So I don't consider my post as abuse as all I did was report on my experience. To date no one from the dealership ever bothered to reach out by email or phone, and that includes Jackie and Zach.

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
So I don't consider my post as abuse as all I did was report on my experience. To date no one from the dealership ever bothered to reach out by email or phone, and that includes Jackie and Zach.
My comment was a general comment towards survey takers.

It may or may not have applied to you. :)

That said, I hope you do get a reply from Zach or Jackie, as others have been successful in getting responses and live-communications.

Skyvet

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
My comment was a general comment towards survey takers.

It may or may not have applied to you. :)

That said, I hope you do get a reply from Zach or Jackie, as others have been successful in getting responses and live-communications.
Well they certainly have had enough time

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Well they certainly have had enough time
Please PM me, I'm happy to help. Sorry this slipped through the cracks. Jackie does a great job and we have backups, so we should have had it handled.

commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 392
Occupation
IT
I've purchased 2 vehicles from Granger. Besides a small paperwork hiccup, all went well and it was a pleasent experience vs some of my more local alternatives. Plus the pricing can't be beat.

If you can make the road trip, I recommend purchasing from Granger Motors.

Sponsored

ldstruckn

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 CJ7, 82 CJ7, 88 YJ, 2000 TJ, 2008 JKUR, 2012 JK sport
Occupation
VA Doc
Any red jluwxr show up

say when

First Name
Tad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19" JL
Thank you Zack, Jackie and Hailey!! I would like to briefly share my ordering and delivery experience with those waiting or on the fence with ordering with Granger. I email my build sheet on 2/3 and had e-docs to sign and make the 1k deposit on 2/4. I received my VON on the same day as signing the e-docs and received an email from Jackie on 2/5 that I had an assigned VIN. I then waited (Jackie had told me the average wait time was about 6 months in a conversation). I received an email from Jeep on May 10th thanking me for purchasing a Jeep, on May 24th I received a second email telling me from Jeep on May 24th that the Jeep had been built and a third email on June 7th that the Jeep was in the Shipping process. I contacted Jackie for a weekly update basically once a week from the middle of May until July 5th when I was told the Jeep was delivered over the weekend. I was instructed by Jackie that finance would be contacting me to finalize the deal and schedule delivery. That was a long and very difficult few days (as I needed to make my travel plans around my work schedule) but finance finally called me on Friday and we finalized the purchase agreement and I was able to do everything electronically.

My wife and I flew out on Tuesday 7/12 and got to the dealer at about 5:00 local time for delivery (the dealer is about 30 minutes north of the airport) and Granger offered to pick me up. The delivery was a smooth as it gets thank you Hailey! I was literally in and out of the dealer in 20 minutes and that included going to the parts counter for a quart of oil and checking out the Ford Lightning in the show roam. I just want to say thank you for making the purchase as straight forward and honest as they come. Unfortunately once you order the waiting game is difficult but my experience with Granger was A+ and would recommend to anyone looking for a great deal to consider this dealership. Thank you!!

4X4JOY

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Supra A91 CF Edition, Acura RDX
Clubs

I’m cancelling my Bronco order too as soon I get my quote from Granger.
Sponsored