First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
I picked up my Rubicon over the weekend. Absolutely fantastic service and transparency from Granger. The entire experience was hassle free, and they gave me an amazing deal on my Jeep. I highly recommend Granger for anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

A1C2B294-B871-437A-AB1B-42CF3E881244.jpeg

631B2838-D6B8-43FA-8637-63816E4A6047.jpeg

471B1522-8537-4A6E-9C12-2CF575F87CE2.jpeg

DB6996FA-8C62-4749-95BD-FC460DF759B4.jpeg
The Jeep looks great!
Sponsored

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma
I will be placing a ’23 392 order with Granger soon. Buyers have reported a great buying experience. I am waiting for the ‘23 order books to open up.

Last edited:

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
How does this work with buyers from out-of-state & sales tax, specifically when trading in a vehicle? In TX sales tax is only charged on the difference between the trade-in value and the sales price. Would it work the same purchasing/trading with you?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
How does this work with buyers from out-of-state & sales tax, specifically when trading in a vehicle? In TX sales tax is only charged on the difference between the trade-in value and the sales price. Would it work the same purchasing/trading with you?
Yes, your home state determines your sales tax. We will not collect any tax from you and you don't owe anything to the state of Iowa for tax. We only collect a $180 documentation fee anda $45 in-transit title tag fee.

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X
I’m hearing my 392 has arrived and to say I’m excited is an understatement haha. So far dealing with Jackie (sales) and Shelby (finance) has been nothing but easy street. Will report back after I do my trade in and pick the new rig up but it’s shaping up to be the easiest process I’ve had so far buying a car. Everything has been handled through email with clear and concise documentation.

Also I didn’t know this until just today, but their Max Care warranty is the exact same price as Tom Winkels (for the 8 year/100k at least). There wasn’t any back and forth to get this pricing, it was just offered up. Normally I’m not one to get the warranty but the pricing was very reasonable especially for the 392).

Sponsored

Lehman47

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392
Hands down purchasing our 392 through Granger was the best experience I’ve ever had with a dealership. They make you feel like family. I will be making more vehicle purchases through them guaranteed they’ve made lifetime customers with my wife and I. Dealing with Jackie and financing with Shelby was hassle free and they were always quick to respond, even when I was bugging Jackie when the tracking system was down 😂. Zach I don’t know how you are doing it but don’t change as a dealership, you are absolutely doing a phenomenal job!! Thanks for making our 392 purchase more then we could have ever hoped for!!
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP 662BB04C-B4A5-49CB-8DBB-D94A1D248E58

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Hands down purchasing our 392 through Granger was the best experience I’ve ever had with a dealership. They make you feel like family. I will be making more vehicle purchases through them guaranteed they’ve made lifetime customers with my wife and I. Dealing with Jackie and financing with Shelby was hassle free and they were always quick to respond, even when I was bugging Jackie when the tracking system was down 😂. Zach I don’t know how you are doing it but don’t change as a dealership, you are absolutely doing a phenomenal job!! Thanks for making our 392 purchase more then we could have ever hoped for!!
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP 662BB04C-B4A5-49CB-8DBB-D94A1D248E58
Great to hear! Thanks for the opportunity and we appreciate the business!

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Yes, your home state determines your sales tax. We will not collect any tax from you and you don't owe anything to the state of Iowa for tax. We only collect a $180 documentation fee anda $45 in-transit title tag fee.
Can you combine an affiliate control number with the 4% or is it just 4% below invoice? Thanks.

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
I read here somewhere no more Rubicon orders? Or 3.6 either?

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X
I’m hearing my 392 has arrived and to say I’m excited is an understatement haha. So far dealing with Jackie (sales) and Shelby (finance) has been nothing but easy street. Will report back after I do my trade in and pick the new rig up but it’s shaping up to be the easiest process I’ve had so far buying a car. Everything has been handled through email with clear and concise documentation.

Also I didn’t know this until just today, but their Max Care warranty is the exact same price as Tom Winkels (for the 8 year/100k at least). There wasn’t any back and forth to get this pricing, it was just offered up. Normally I’m not one to get the warranty but the pricing was very reasonable especially for the 392).
I drove up and traded my JK in. Made it back home to Texas with the 392 no issues (other than eating too much bbq in Kansas City!). The dealer experience was amazing from start to finish. I’ll definitely be coming back if opportunity allows. I can’t say enough good things about the interactions I had.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Can you combine an affiliate control number with the 4% or is it just 4% below invoice? Thanks.
Just 4%, no strings attached for affiliate, financing, etc.

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
Do you expect to be able to do the same $6k off 392s for 23 models?

Prestige Billet

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
If I order a 392 can we do the paperwork online and have the vehicle shipped/delivered to California?
Also, what is the estimated delivery time if I order a 2023 392 in the next couple of weeks?

Thank you
Eddie
Sponsored