First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 CJ7, 82 CJ7, 88 YJ, 2000 TJ, 2008 JKUR, 2012 JK sport
Occupation
VA Doc
That thousand dollars non-refundable is a-bit much. Too much life can occur in half a year of waiting for the jeep to get built
Sponsored

dgauss

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Wrangler 392 (on order)
IMG-0388.jpg

Our Sales rep Jackie worked with Dan and sold him his Brand New 392 Jeep Wrangler at 4% under invoice. If you're interested in ordering a new Wrangler you can email us at [email protected] for a quote!
Easily the best car buying experience Iā€™ve had. The best compliment I can give Granger is that they do what they say, and as the customer you donā€™t have to push really hard to protect yourself and get a fair deal.

I flew in to Des Moines on a Friday and was at the dealer for less than 30 minutes before I hit the road back to NC.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
That thousand dollars non-refundable is a-bit much. Too much life can occur in half a year of waiting for the jeep to get built
Yes, I understand the sentiment. The reason why we take a deposit is that Stellantis is holding us as a dealership accountable to deliver the vehicle we order to the person that orders it. If that doesn't happen, then our retail ordering can get shut down and the party ends for everyone. So We have to have a firm commitment when the order is placed.

MeanMrMustard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Easily the best car buying experience Iā€™ve had. The best compliment I can give Granger is that they do what they say, and as the customer you donā€™t have to push really hard to protect yourself and get a fair deal.

I flew in to Des Moines on a Friday and was at the dealer for less than 30 minutes before I hit the road back to NC.
I'll second this. I flew in Thursday morning, a driver from Granger picked me up at the airport (thanks Joe!)., and I was in my JLR in about 15 minutes (then had to go ask for help with the Nav system because I'm old...). When I've bought cars in the past, I felt like I was selling my soul with all the paperwork. I think Granger required 3 signatures on 5-6 pages (2 of those are the title application). All around a great experience!

Sponsored

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X
I've got my order in with them and will update once my Jeep arrives. So far so good. They reached out about my trade-in once the Jeep was built and it was comparable to vroom, carvana, etc so no complaints there. Planning to drive up to Iowa once it arrives!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP IMG-0494

Check out these beauties that landed in our lot! We love hearing all the kind words and were glad everyone is having a great experience! If anyone has any questions, please ask!

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
IMG-0494.jpg

Check out these beauties that landed in our lot! We love hearing all the kind words and were glad everyone is having a great experience! If anyone has any questions, please ask!
I wish one of those was my 392! Trying to be patient but itā€™s hard!! Congrats to the owners of those Jeeps!

Whsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Clubs

IMG-0494.jpg

I think that's my Rubicon!!!

Last edited:

ldstruckn

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 CJ7, 82 CJ7, 88 YJ, 2000 TJ, 2008 JKUR, 2012 JK sport
Occupation
VA Doc
Placed my order on monday, got a von in under an hour and a vin the next day. Jackie is on it. Now i am praying it arrives before snow shuts down the trails here in colorado this fall

Sponsored

Axelbndr

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 2door, 6Mt, PBJ, Blk. Top, Bl
That would be a hydro blue! It looks great in the sun!
Hydro doesnā€™t photograph well.. I have one on order itā€™s a must see in person.. However if purple reign ever comes out Iā€™ll be canceling or trading in.

Axelbndr

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 2door, 6Mt, PBJ, Blk. Top, Bl
I'll second this. I flew in Thursday morning, a driver from Granger picked me up at the airport (thanks Joe!)., and I was in my JLR in about 15 minutes (then had to go ask for help with the Nav system because I'm old...). When I've bought cars in the past, I felt like I was selling my soul with all the paperwork. I think Granger required 3 signatures on 5-6 pages (2 of those are the title application). All around a great experience!
Damn Mustard that was fast!! How about some pics please.. Iā€™m also waiting on a 2dr JLR hydro blue. Ordered 2/18 was quoted 10 weeks..
Still in D.

MeanMrMustard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Damn Mustard that was fast!! How about some pics please.. Iā€™m also waiting on a 2dr JLR hydro blue. Ordered 2/18 was quoted 10 weeks..
Still in D.
Yeah, it seems I had the perfect build at the perfect time to slip into the schedule. Ordered 2/15, built 3/15 and arrived at Granger 4/7. That seems to be quite fast but I'm not complaining!

First two images were at a stop on the drive home. Overcast day. The others are after I got home, nice sunny day. Color changes quite a bit depending on the sunlight. If you want specific angles, pics of the interior, let me know.
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP 20220421_133634
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP 20220421_133626
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP 20220423_135306
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP 20220423_135312
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP 20220423_135411

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
Hello everyone!

We've been asked to get on this site a handful of times from different members but are finally ready to take the plunge! We wanted to make sure we had the proper staffing in place before offering Wrangler incentives to this great community. So the Details on the offer:

4% Under invoice on a new Wrangler
$180 Documentation Fee
No mandatory add ons (nitrogen, door guards, etc.)
No Other incentives, this is a clean offer. Not tied to financing, contigent upon trade, Tread lightly incentive, or other contional incentives to be claimed. This is a simple every man/woman offer.

We are also offering $6,000 off any Wrangler 392 order as well.

To get the ball rolling please email [email protected] with a Build & Price from Jeep's website and we will gladly send you a quote with our pricing. I have attached an example as well:

MSRP $75,280
Invoice $70,373
Sale Price $67,426
Savings $7,854

Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP 20220423_135411

FAQs

How do I place an order?
Email [email protected] with a URL or a PDF of a build and Price from jeep.com

Do I need to place a deposit? Yes, We require a $1000 non-refundable deposit to place the order.

Do you participate in Courtesy deliveries? No, we do not drop ship vehicles or participate in courtesy deliveries. You'd need to take delivery from our store in person or arrange transportation once the vehicle has arrived here at your expense.

Do you Accept trades? Yes! We give a trade value within 30 days of arrival of the new vehicle at our store.

Do you have deals on other Jeeps? Yes, we are offering 4% under invoice on any other Jeep order as well.

Thanks for the consideration and opportunity to help!

Zach
Thanks you for presenting an honest, clean, clear, good deal.

Plenty of dealers advertising deeper discounts are playing an irritating game that amounts to no discount at all after ā€” because they requires $2,500 in BS like the items you list.

*The nitrogen tire fill is a particularly idiotic requirement, since the air we breathe is already about 80% nitrogenā€¦ sheesh.

Whsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Clubs

I picked up my Rubicon over the weekend. Absolutely fantastic service and transparency from Granger. The entire experience was hassle free, and they gave me an amazing deal on my Jeep. I highly recommend Granger for anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP A1C2B294-B871-437A-AB1B-42CF3E881244

Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP 631B2838-D6B8-43FA-8637-63816E4A6047

Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP 471B1522-8537-4A6E-9C12-2CF575F87CE2

Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP DB6996FA-8C62-4749-95BD-FC460DF759B4
Sponsored

Last edited: