Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Hello everyone!

We've been asked to get on this site a handful of times from different members but are finally ready to take the plunge! We wanted to make sure we had the proper staffing in place before offering Wrangler incentives to this great community. So the Details on the offer:

4% Under invoice on a new Wrangler
$180 Documentation Fee
No mandatory add ons (nitrogen, door guards, etc.)
No Other incentives, this is a clean offer. Not tied to financing, contigent upon trade, Tread lightly incentive, or other contional incentives to be claimed. This is a simple every man/woman offer.

We are also offering $6,000 off any Wrangler 392 order as well.

To get the ball rolling please email [email protected] with a Build & Price from Jeep's website and we will gladly send you a quote with our pricing. I have attached an example as well:

MSRP $75,280
Invoice $70,373
Sale Price $67,426
Savings $7,854

Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP 1649102481814

FAQs

How do I place an order?
Email [email protected] with a URL or a PDF of a build and Price from jeep.com

Do I need to place a deposit? Yes, We require a $1000 non-refundable deposit to place the order.

Do you participate in Courtesy deliveries? No, we do not drop ship vehicles or participate in courtesy deliveries. You'd need to take delivery from our store in person or arrange transportation once the vehicle has arrived here at your expense.

Do you Accept trades? Yes! We give a trade value within 30 days of arrival of the new vehicle at our store.

Do you have deals on other Jeeps? Yes, we are offering 4% under invoice on any other Jeep order as well.

Thanks for the consideration and opportunity to help!

Zach
Sponsored

Mason1646

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Pacifica Hybrid
Excellent dealership! My mom and I both have orders in. Grateful to have a great dealer so close.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Excellent dealership! My mom and I both have orders in. Grateful to have an great dealer so close.
I appreciate the kind words.

There are a lot of great options to order a Jeep from, we just want to give an option that's close to people in the Midwest.

MeanMrMustard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
I followed Granger here from the Bronco forums (or maybe they followed me since I registered a month ago :LOL:). I placed my order with them back on 2/15 and cancelled by Bronco order. :like: Just waiting on delivery. The process so far has been silky smooth and really easy.

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
I’ve got my 392 order in with you. Easy process. Ordered in Oct and am in KZS status so should get to pick her up soon! I wouldn‘t hesitate to recommend Granger!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP IMG-0388

Our Sales rep Jackie worked with Dan and sold him his Brand New 392 Jeep Wrangler at 4% under invoice. If you're interested in ordering a new Wrangler you can email us at [email protected] for a quote!

GO_RV

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara JLU
Very cool
similar experience at Criswell in Thurmont, Maryland.
a good Jeep dealer is a good thing

Noway

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL

ldstruckn

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 CJ7, 82 CJ7, 88 YJ, 2000 TJ, 2008 JKUR, 2012 JK sport
Occupation
VA Doc
Father inlaw ordered through granger in Nov and has been driving his willys for a few months now. All pricing was honored and the vehicle was exactly as ordered. I am debating selling my raptor and ordering from granger myself

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
low key thread hijacking
advertise in your own thread

are you at 4% bellow or 6k off?
Currently we are doing 4% under invoice! Reach out if you'd like a quote!

ldstruckn

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 CJ7, 82 CJ7, 88 YJ, 2000 TJ, 2008 JKUR, 2012 JK sport
Occupation
VA Doc
Im still waiting on a color i want, and hopefully a willys xr diesel

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 XR
I have my order in through Jackie at Granger. The process was super simple and Jackie kindly responded to my several questions. I ordered on 1/10/22 so I have a bit of a wait yet but we are excited to be back in a Wrangler again soon.

chowfun27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler 392
I ordered on 1/4 with Granger for my 392 and it was delivered to them on 2/14. I was shocked. Took delivery on 2/17 and I was in and out with keys in hand within 15 mins. No BS or any games. Glad to support this local dealer!

Jeep Wrangler JL 4% Under Invoice on Jeeps at Granger Motors - Save up to $7,500 off MSRP 273799992_693973398478420_6737317910469379665_n (1)

LOBBS

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Quality Manager in Automotive Aftermarket
I have my Bronco on order thru Granger and can attest that you can not ask for a dealership that is more transparent on how they handle their offers. I'm still a ways down their wait list there so picked up a used JLR this week to get me thru. Whether I decide to stay with Jeep or go with the Bronco, my next new ride will be with Granger.
Sponsored