4.88 and manual been 2.5 months and nothing

RMANGANELLI

First Name
ROCCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TJ 2022 JLUR
So question. My order hasnt moved. I do the Jeep chat twice a week and I get the same message of gathering parts for your order and once complete it will be scheduled. Ordered 12/28 and seeing customers that ordered similar time get theirs already or there has been progress but does anyone know if my truck hasnt been scheduled yet because its a manual and 4.88 gears? Anyone order that combo and are getting their wranglers or being moved along with the build process. Sorry if this auestion has been asked already. I run a dealership GMC and Buick and we are going through the troubles with chip shortages and everything else but just didnt know if my build is not avb yet since I dont even see the 4.88 as an option on the website but was able to click off at the dealership. I dont have my build sheet in front of me but to list the options off hand

4Door Rubicon 3.6 manual 4.88 gears body color hard top and body color fenders. Steel bumper grough safety package black grill andfront facing camera cold weather tow pkg cloth interior sarge green. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My only concern is that Ihave all the parts for the lift with Tires and Wheels and no truck lol
Sponsored

toothirtyj

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Hellayella JL Willys, 3.6L/6MT, 4.10's
Occupation
LE
Yes. People who ordered a similar build are probably already getting theirs.

No. No one here can tell you why yours hasn't been built.

Everyone who's ordered a JL has gone through this.

If you really want it, just be patient, because it'll get built eventually.

Best advice anyone can give is forget about your order. It'll be built when it's built. When they tell you it's available to pick up, get excited.

saisarav

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 22
From another post from a jeep dealer (Tuttle cick, Irvine) in the 2022 wrangler thread, it seems orders with safety, advanced safety, cold weather, tow, grab handles options are moving slower than the orders which don't have those options due to supply issues. I have selected all the options and ordered 12/9 and was in gathering parts status till yesterday. Someone in that thread who ordered with no options got theirs' delivered in 25 days from the day of ordering.

Here is the post I was referring - https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...actual-deliveries.83840/page-295#post-1812810

OP
OP
RMANGANELLI

RMANGANELLI

First Name
ROCCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TJ 2022 JLUR
I hope mine goes through in the next week or two than. Yeah alot that im seeing on the lots have been on the entry level side which makes sense. Thanks for the heads up.

OP
OP
RMANGANELLI

RMANGANELLI

First Name
ROCCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TJ 2022 JLUR
Yes. People who ordered a similar build are probably already getting theirs.

No. No one here can tell you why yours hasn't been built.

Everyone who's ordered a JL has gone through this.

If you really want it, just be patient, because it'll get built eventually.

Best advice anyone can give is forget about your order. It'll be built when it's built. When they tell you it's available to pick up, get excited.
From another post from a jeep dealer (Tuttle cick, Irvine) in the 2022 wrangler thread, it seems orders with safety, advanced safety, cold weather, tow, grab handles options are moving slower than the orders which don't have those options due to supply issues. I have selected all the options and ordered 12/9 and was in gathering parts status till yesterday. Someone in that thread who ordered with no options got theirs' delivered in 25 days from the day of ordering.

Here is the post I was referring - https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...actual-deliveries.83840/page-295#post-1812810
I hope mine goes through in the next week or two than. Yeah alot that im seeing on the lots have been on the entry level side which makes sense. Thanks for the heads up.

Sponsored

MJWhiteRubi

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Rubicon 4xe (ordered 4/25/22)
All orders with four wheels and a steering wheel could be delayed substantially, prepare for it.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
@RMANGANELLI Yep, people are getting them. My manual trans and 4.88 has been built. It's already in transit and should be off the train and onto a truck, actually that may have already happened. Should be to the dealer, maybe next week.

I don't think your hold up is the manual trans and 4.88. I think it's the technology (safety) bullsh*t. i spec'd my Rubicon with tow package and that's it. Built in just over six weeks.

MJWhiteRubi

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Rubicon 4xe (ordered 4/25/22)
It’s not the safety stuff, I don’t have it and I ordered 10/13.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time