First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
Pretty stoked, just ordered a JL Rubicon. Went with Ocean Blue, leather, heated seats, remote start, since I actually like the steel bumpers I went with them and will have the dealer install a Warn Winch. After owning a ‘10 and ‘14 JKUR’s I cant wait for the JL. I am on the fence on whether to simply utilize Mopars 2” Lift and go with 37’s or wait and see what else becomes available. I’ve got 4-8 weeks
Sponsored

pianomankd

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL - Sting Gray
2 door? Or 4?

Did they guarantee you 4-8 weeks?

I order an Ocean Blue 2-door and was told they don't even know when the factory is starting to build the 2-door.

OP
OP
TopPinArcher

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Environmental Technician
They said 4-8 but no longer than 12 which is ok with me, it’ll give me more time to figure out what I’m going to do. Congrats on your order though, definitely worth the wait!!

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Pretty stoked, just ordered a JL Rubicon. Went with Ocean Blue, leather, heated seats, remote start, since I actually like the steel bumpers I went with them and will have the dealer install a Warn Winch. After owning a ‘10 and ‘14 JKUR’s I cant wait for the JL. I am on the fence on whether to simply utilize Mopars 2” Lift and go with 37’s or wait and see what else becomes available. I’ve got 4-8 weeks
I'd wait on the lift. For the price Mopar is asking, you'll be able to get much better performing kits in the near future.

OP
OP
TopPinArcher

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Environmental Technician
I'd wait on the lift. For the price Mopar is asking, you'll be able to get much better performing kits in the near future.
I agree, $1400 for 2”...I have time to think before delivery which is good and bad$$.
Sponsored