Sponsored

4.10 gears out of my 2019 JLUR - Austin area

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Anyone want the 4.10 gears that came out of my 2019 JLUR? Shop did my gear change and I asked them to give me the old ones. I'm in the Austin area. PM if you are interested.
Sponsored

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
Just curious, did you ever get your steering shimmy resolved? I haven’t seen you mention it anymore.

OP
OP
TxJeepers

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Just curious, did you ever get your steering shimmy resolved? I haven’t seen you mention it anymore.
No. I’m living with it. It only does it on certain bumps and those aren’t too often. Not prepared to swap out the steering box (Isn’t that what fixed it for you?), especially considering I just got the new one from dealer under TSB. At this point I’m seriously thinking about a 2022 4xe.

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
No. I’m living with it. It only does it on certain bumps and those aren’t too often. Not prepared to swap out the steering box (Isn’t that what fixed it for you?), especially considering I just got the new one from dealer under TSB. At this point I’m seriously thinking about a 2022 4xe.
The box did help, it has been down in the low 40’s again the last week and it’s not back full blown but it’s definitely more noticeable when it’s cold again. Maybe it’s just going to be a above 70 Jeep! Lol! Or I will wait to see how the new Bronco pans out. The Apex boost I think helped it also. The kit came with a gauge that reads the pressure at the pump, it’s weird there is zero pressure when it’s running regardless of speed or RPM, you start to turn the wheel and it starts to build pressure, if you stop anywhere while turning the wheel it drops back to zero. I am starting to think the system needs some pressure on it at all times.
Sponsored