Sponsored

3rd brake light bracket for spare delete?

Yellow Cake Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Hi,
I am planning to try a spare delete plate, but specifically not looking for a license plate relocation style all in one package.

I want the plate to lay flat so I can add a cargo rack using the spare mount bolt holes.

I found a lot of choices for vent cover plates, and I stumbled upon the American Adventure Labs JL camera holder part, which seems ideal for my interest because it uses the spare mount bolt holes..

Now I am looking for a simple bracket that will hold the OEM third brake light that mounts above the camera using the same spare mount bolt holes. I can make one, but would like to see what options there are for buying one.

Most of the 3rd light brackets I have found mount to the spare tire wheel lugs, so they are not designed to mount to the place I am hoping to use.

FWIW, The Artec Spare Delete plate has a great camera brake light combo, but the camera holder uses the license plate bracket to provide closure for the bottom of the camera holder, and I don't want to use the license plate bracket.

The AAL Camera Holder is part 2 of the 3 parts I want to combine and a simple bracket for the 3rd Brake light would complete the package.

I have been searching for a 3rd light bracket and found nothing, but I had not found the AAL camera holder until stumbling on a casual offhand mention of it in some obscure thread here about some other subject. I don't remember what the thread was about but I was glad to get pointed to the camera holder as it was exactly what I had been looking for.

I am hoping I might have good luck finding a 3rd light bracket.

Do you know of any brackets like this?
Sponsored