TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Unfortunately that can happen.

There is a annual Ferrari show/fund raiser every year here in downtown Chicago. One year a guy was showing off and spun-out when leaving. He crashed his new to him F355 right into a cement barrier in front of everyone. He jumped the sidewalk and could have easily killed someone. Fortunately no one was hurt except the driver's ego. And the 355. There were Russo Red Ferrari parts all over the place on the sidewalk and street. The reaction from the crowd and spectators was not what I was expecting. Some people started clapping. Some people from the crowd rushed to pick up any loose pieces of the Ferrari as souvenirs.
I’ll make sure the idiots aren’t dead, but I feel absolutely no pity for people like that. More money than sense. Karma is a mother.
Sponsored

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I've only done 1 burnout. Unintentionally, following a uturn. I did not lose control. It was exhilarating. And I got a thumbs up from the dude next to me when he caught up. Just bc we can floor it doesn't mean we always do. Like, just bc I have breasts doesn't mean I go around flashing them to those who don't. Geez.
I don’t know many who would turn down a free showing! 😂