• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California SOLD: 392 XR take off suspension, tires

ROK HEMI

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Doing a Metal Cloak lift and suspension/steering to my 2022 392XR on Feb 8th. If anyone would like the take off lift kit, it includes more than some other sellers as it will include the track bar/drag link which are needed for the higher lift of the Xtreme Recon package. Also includes springs, all control arms, tie rod, sway bar links and factory shocks. The ride and performance of the XR system is awesome.

Also have 5 BFG KO2 315(35")X12.5X17 tires with 2800 miles. Wheels are not available.

SF Bay Area pick up only. No pictures of the parts as they will be on the. truck until the 8th of February .

Pictures show the lift with 35" tires, warn zeon 10s, front bumper guard, rear has 35" spare and Engle slide out cooler. Still great clearance.

$600 for the suspension/steering

$1000 for 5 tires.

Jeep Wrangler JL SOLD: 392 XR take off suspension, tires IMG_1093
Jeep Wrangler JL SOLD: 392 XR take off suspension, tires 69137007309__32585C4A-6B4D-4BB4-872B-2A8A1D6C0971

SF Bay Area pick up only. No pictures of the parts as they will be on the. truck until the 8th of February .
Sponsored

Last edited:

Swissswiss

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr sport s v6
Do you have pictures of the suspension? How many miles on it?

OP
OP
ROK HEMI

ROK HEMI

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Long story short...no pictures yet. I have been waiting for my new Fox reservoir shocks to show up to do the new lift and tires. They are supposed to arrive tomorrow. I am removing all the shocks, springs, upper and lower control arms, track bar, drag link, tie rod, front drive shaft and tires (315X70x17). The setup has 3000 miles. control arms, drag ling track bar and drive shaft are all longer for the XR lift. Should have the swap done in 2 weeks

Last edited:

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
If only you were in southern cal, I’d take the tires.

xlaruta

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 2D Sport
shocks still available to pick up?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ROK HEMI

ROK HEMI

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
I have been waiting for replacement fox shocks with reservoirs for longer articulation due to the lift I am doing. The shocks just came in and I have an installation scheduled for March 13. The shocks will be available the following day or anytime after that.

mfuchs33

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 1971 Jeep CJ5, 1971 Jeepster
You are set on no shipping? I can arrange everything if you can drop it off?

OP
OP
ROK HEMI

ROK HEMI

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
If you're serious, that all I have to do is drop it off I will definitely consider shipping. Let me know if you want the full set of stuff or some smaller subset and I will charge you less for it.

OP
OP
ROK HEMI

ROK HEMI

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR