oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Love the 392's but the couple XR's I've seen now look a bit awkward; just like the Mopar lift kit does.

I think it's because the wheel placement versus the lift height is off -- adjustable arms would fix this.
Advertisement

Rosco P

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392 XR
Just checked

I’m in paint. Pumped!

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
Love the 392's but the couple XR's I've seen now look a bit awkward; just like the Mopar lift kit does.

I think it's because the wheel placement versus the lift height is off -- adjustable arms would fix this.
must be personal taste- personally, I love the look; finally looks ‘right’ to me. But, to each their own.👍

cgrosen324

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Not necessarily. If you still have a vin, you’re good until you’re not.

Don’t know if you saw in the other thread, but an identical unit to mine…down to the last detail… was ordered by my father mid September, 40 odd days after my order. It is built and being shipped now. So order date doesn’t mean anything.
Thank you for that - keeps a little hope alive for me!

guarnibl

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK

I agree, the wheel placement in the wheel well seems a bit off, especially in the back.

OP
OP
supermike

supermike

First Name
mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392

felt the same. specially the rear, tire too much forward. needs a proper lift kits. (8 new control arms.)

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Looks GREAT love the BD 6's on the bumper. The dealer told me he was getting mine delivered on 12/9 but it hasn't shown up yet on Membrain's listing. I've been on order 134 days now

Advertisement

PSC Motorsports

Advertisement