Sponsored

Did you expect the base price of the 2021 Wrangler 392 to be UNDER or OVER $70,000?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Alleycat392

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
Secret would imply it's being kept from people, if your interested you can shoot me a PM.
I was thinking of the same reply until I looked at the history. Good Luck.

Last edited:

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
I was thinking of the same reply until I looked at the history. Good Luck.

Hey Kevin & Alex, has anything changed with the requirements to find the info the creative way, or am I still SOL until I've had my VIN for at least 30 days? (Got my vin 1/21)
Thanks

DV8

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry JLUR Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired
I too am questioning my purchase but I will wait for it to arrive before I make the final decision. Will see if they let me have it at 1 percent below factory invoice because of the company I worked for.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Alleycat392

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
Hey Kevin & Alex, has anything changed with the requirements to find the info the creative way, or am I still SOL until I've had my VIN for at least 30 days? (Got my vin 1/21)
Thanks
Rob, you were actually the original chosen one as I reached out to you first before anyone else with the offer to help and then Kevin noticed our conversation and PM’d me. No super secret MSRPS, no clicks or house groups and we are willing to assist anyone who would do the same for us. Real talk, there is just no time for the haters and doubters who stalk 392 threads to bring us who have ordered or are thinking of ordering down, when they actually have no interest in a 392 or have not ordered one themselves.
YOU on the other hand, have been nothing but helpful to other people, your posts are great and insightful and you are truly an asset to this forum. Offer is open anytime, and we hopefully still can help if you haven't had a VIN for more than 30 days. That was just my method to get escalated to senior level customer care (which I learned from them suggesting to me directly once I had an open case #). I’ll PM you my phone number like I have done with others (that’s the main reason this originally turned into a PM thing) and will gladly explain the somewhat unconventional process that I, @0II392II0, @TCMC and others have used to obtain our 392 order prices which are there and very much out in the open for most customer service reps (not the chat ones) to see on their screen. Just because Jeep/Stellantis/Fiat/Chrysler/Alfa Romeo or whatever else they want us to call them these days has not chosen to release the prices publicly to the media for various different reasons, (the main being that certain parts had been held up oversees which could have led to price and tariff increases) that does not mean that this is some secret original Coca Cola or Mac sauce recipe sitting in a vault hidden away. They knew MSRP and calculated it 100x over many months before putting out a press release that the 392 would go into production. Dozens of employees have had access to the prices this entire time. Whats funny is if they went home from work and told their family or friends, some on here would THEN consider it FACT, but because I am a repeat customer who ordered one 3 months ago that was able to get them to disclose to me (AND NOW OTHERS), something that we should have had a long time ago, it’s disregarding as a “rumor”. 🤔

Last edited:

BCMgunner

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 on 37” KO2s
I don’t need to call anyone... I’m fine knowing if everyone’s MSRP is in align with the Alleycat392’s initial post.

Can anyone verify that?

Thanks! đź‘‹

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Ok, so he's what I got... I called through the Jeep chat number as Alleycat392 advised, no information was obtainable with my von# I gave my vin number and some chat I was given my monroney number. I talking with the guy he knew nothing about jeeps but was enthusiastic about it having a 392 as he said he has challenger with one. Odds are this guy had no idea about the delay in release of information, regardless I said without the sticker my dealer hasn't been able to get me a price and I was getting nervous about it and he said well your MONRONEY price is 79,045.
Then told me that was going to be my sticker price.
I contacted Alleycat392 and compared what I was given from what he was given. After deducting options added to what we were given for our builds we end up with a 165 dollar difference. (options seem to cost different amounts on jeep.com depending which trim you are building from and this is where I think the difference lays.)
I believe the ordinal release of 77..something and Alleycat392 post both listed what they were given for their builds msrp, and what they included in their build. I'm going to include what I added in my build so people can reverse engineer their own price. If compared to the other numbers already out, you'll get a small, small window of what it's going to be.
(I was content when I received my price and was going to go no further with it, when I thought about how much I've been checking trying to get a price and hoping if others retained some information they would share. So I am trying to do what I wished of others. The price I was given is not base msrp but the total price with options.)
Spec'ed: Sarge Green clear, Dual top group, Mopar Hinge-gate Reinforcement, Trailer tow package, Mopar Hardtop Headliner, Mopar all weather mats, integrated off-road camera.
I hope this helps, this is lengthy and was rushed and for that I am sorry.

Last edited:

MjGodail

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Put in deposit for mine yesterday at AutoNation Jeep Chrysler in Spring Tx yesterday. GM told me they had allocation of 7 at that location and still had a couple unassigned. A bit unnerving putting cash down on a yet unpriced item. Glad it seems that we're honing down on a price range..

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
Ok, so he's what I got... I called through the Jeep chat number as Alleycat392 advised, no information was obtainable with my von# I gave my vin number and some chat I was given my monroney number. I talking with the guy he knew nothing about jeeps but was enthusiastic about it having a 392 as he said he has challenger with one. Odds are this guy had no idea about the delay in release of information, regardless I said without the sticker my dealer hasn't been able to get me a price and I was getting nervous about it and he said well your MONRONEY price is 79,045.
I contacted Alleycat392 and compared what I was given from what he was given. After deducting options added to what we were given for our builds we end up with a 165 dollar difference. (options seem to cost different amounts on jeep.com depending which trim you are building from and this is where I think the difference lays.)
I believe the ordinal release of 77..something and Alleycat392 post both listed what they were given for their builds msrp, and what they included in their build. I'm going to include what I added in my build so people can reverse engineer their own price. If compared to the other numbers already out, you'll get a small, small window of what it's going to be.
(I was content when I received my price and was going to go no further with it, when I thought about how much I've been checking trying to get a price and hoping if others retained some information they would share. So I am trying to do what I wished of others. The price listed is not the msrp but what I was told the total cost would be.)
Spec'ed: Sarge Green clear, Dual top group, Mopar Hinge-gate Reinforcement, Trailer tow package, Mopar Hardtop Headliner, Mopar all weather mats, integrated off-road camera.
Almost exactly my spec, thanks.

Sponsored

mrindiana

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLRU
Just want to thank everyone for sharing and posting the info they have/had. Don’t get me wrong, I am totally impatient, but it’s kinda fun trying to piece together the price, VONs, VINs, builds, statuses, etc... Can’t wait to get into D-1 !!

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon
(I was content when I received my price and was going to go no further with it, when I thought about how much I've been checking trying to get a price and hoping if others retained some information they would share. So I am trying to do what I wished of others. The price I was given is not base msrp but the total price with options.)
By your figure my MSRP should be $77,960 I’m fine with that. I got my vin middle of January D status need to find out if I have a ship date yet will swing by dealer end of this coming week.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Your welcome to those it helped, also some other information I didn't add: Got my vin mid January (678224) I was still D when received my information. I was told my order had been delayed along with some ram trucks(he did not go into details just that they had been delayed as well). When I asked if it had gone into D1 and regressed he said no, it had just been delayed for some parts. At that point I asked if there were any build issues and he said no, it would be getting built just there were some delays. ....and now I have pretty much disclosed the entire conversation I had minus the small talk.
Willy's Commando sounds like we get vins around the same time, hope it's not to much longer!

SDJEEP4PAPA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 On Order
Your welcome to those it helped, also some other information I didn't add: Got my vin mid January (678224) I was still D when received my information. I was told my order had been delayed along with some ram trucks(he did not go into details just that they had been delayed as well). When I asked if it had gone into D1 and regressed he said no, it had just been delayed for some parts. At that point I asked if there were any build issues and he said no, it would be getting built just there were some delays. ....and now I have pretty much disclosed the entire conversation I had minus the small talk.
Willy's Commando sounds like we get vins around the same time, hope it's not to much longer!

Thanks as well... I think I can put together my price now... BTW, When did you put your order in? Just curious how long it is taking to get a VIN and D1