Sponsored

Did you expect the base price of the 2021 Wrangler 392 to be UNDER or OVER $70,000?

• Total voters

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
After placing a substantial amount of pressure, I was finally able to get Stellantis (FCA) to give me the total MSRP price of my 2021 JLU 392 ordered on 11/20/2020. This was an absolutely fully loaded order with additional mopar items that I now realize I should have ordered separately from my dealer at a later time for both discounts and to avoid any chance of my new build getting delayed for adding them to a new model release. I thought it would be best to reverse build my order sheet to avoid any "sticker shock" that media outlets could misleadingly publish as they have done recently with information posted on this forum. I have done the best I could piecing pricing together utilizing the January JLU & Gladiator order guides but if you notice an error, please feel free to PM me and I will make edits accordingly.The figures provided are subject to change.

Please keep in my mind this is only a breakdown of my own specific order:

(JLJX74) WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON 392: $73,695 + $1495 Built-in Destination Charge
(AJS) DUAL DOOR GROUP W/PREMIUM UPPERS: $4,395
(STJ) SKY ONE-TOUCH POWER TOP: $2000 ($4,095 Minus $2095 credit for painted hardtop)
(XDB) MOPAR HINGE-GATE REINFORCEMENT: $675
(XNY) INTEGRATED OFF-ROAD CAMERA: $595
(ABR) TRAILER TOW PACKAGE: $350 *price from Gladiator guide
(CMD) CARGO GROUP W/ TRAIL RAIL SYSTEM: $195

(PAU) GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC PAINT: $245 (Bright White is the only free color)

(NHK) Engine Block Heater: $95
(CT9) Mopar Windshield Tie Down: $40
(CWA) All Weather Floor Mats $165

Included Standard Premium Options:
  • All Leather interior w/custom 392 badging
  • Infotainment Group
  • HD electrical switch bank
  • Body-color hardtop
  • Body-color flares
  • Steel Bumper Group
  • LED Lighting Group
  • Cold Weather Group
  • Remote proximity entry
  • Safety Group & Advanced Safety Group
  • Selec-Trac two-speed transfer case with wide track Dana 44 axles
  • Tru-Lok electronic locking diffs & electronic front sway-bar disconnect
  • Upgraded frame rails, Mopar 2-inch lift (above standard Rubicon)
  • Heavy-duty brakes, FOX high performance aluminum monotube shocks
  • Dual Mode Exhaust w/quad tailpipes
  • Functional Hood Scoop with Tri-Level Hydro-Guide

** Total MSRP - $83,945 **

It is important to note that the total MSRP above is the specific price that was provided to me for my own specific order. I reverse built the order and broke down the prices from order guides because all of us have waited way too long for a price after leaving deposits as far back as November. I did not do it to justify the price or get bombarded with comments by those who think it is overpriced and that there are a dozen other vehicles that I should have spent my money on. For what it is worth, the price is still taking some time to digest and I have found myself questioning the purchase, but when you add up all the standard options the price seems to be somewhat within reason. My dealer still does not have pricing.

Jeep Wrangler JL 392 Wrangler Unlimited BASE MSRP PRICE REVEALED [$73,695]! Pricing directly from Stellantis IMG_0933

Jeep Wrangler JL 392 Wrangler Unlimited BASE MSRP PRICE REVEALED [$73,695]! Pricing directly from Stellantis 38E0D563-CAEA-4793-BB7E-A7127E76DE40

Jeep Wrangler JL 392 Wrangler Unlimited BASE MSRP PRICE REVEALED [$73,695]! Pricing directly from Stellantis IMG_0938.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL 392 Wrangler Unlimited BASE MSRP PRICE REVEALED [$73,695]! Pricing directly from Stellantis 2021-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-392-front-seats-carbuzz-775583

Ooops! Forgot $165 for the all weather floor mats! Sorry guys and gals.
Sponsored

Last edited:

flintlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I may be in the minority, but I’m pleasantly surprised it’s $71,865 for the base price, being that includes a good number of options plus lift.

Now here’s to hoping Jeep actually makes enough for the people that want them.

Last edited:

pnut

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392 XR
After placing a substantial amount of pressure, I was finally able to get Stellantis (FCA) to give me the total MSRP price of my 2021 JLU 392 ordered on 11/20/2020.
How would you know this. Why would FCA provide this information to only you. I'm sorry if my skepticism is too much, but after seeing SOOOOO many post "claiming to know the price" I just don't believe any of it anymore until Jeep says

edit: Your build is identical to mine except the engine block heater and windshield tie down. I didn't get the tie down because with the power top you can't lower the windshield :).

Sponsored

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon
Hey if that’s the price Awesome mine will be under 80K Black, Sky Top, Front Camera and Hinge-gate reinforcement $78,870

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
So when you back out all the ”standard” options, what do you think the engine related upgrade comes out to on top of the standard JLUR?

Chippy

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
$3995 for a sky top? When a painted hardtop is standard, shouldn't it only be $1900 like on a sahara altitude?

Sponsored

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
I'm happy with the price 2k lower than I was expecting, as stated it's about 15k over the 3.6 with the extras and a 6.4 Hemi with an enforced frame from the factory with a warranty. In earlier threads there was blabbering about how it'll be some one's cup of tea. Well this is definitely my cup and I'm super excite about my order, hope to go into scheduled soon, super exciting for those of you guys getting yours in the next few weeks!

OP
OP
Alleycat392

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$3995 for a sky top? When a painted hardtop is standard, shouldn't it only be $1900 like on a sahara altitude?
I think you bring up a very good point and are probably correct. Should be STJ minus painted hardtop
I'm happy with the price 2k lower than I was expecting, as stated it's about 15k over the 3.6 with the extras and a 6.4 Hemi with an enforced frame from the factory with a warranty. In earlier threads there was blabbering about how it'll be some one's cup of tea. Well this is definitely my cup and I'm super excite about my order, hope to go into scheduled soon, super exciting for those of you guys getting yours in the next few weeks!
I think chippy is correct which would make your original price expectation spot on.

OP
OP
Alleycat392

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think you bring up a very good point and are most likely correct. Should be STJ minus painted hardtop which would decrease one-touch option by $2095, which unfortunately now has to be added to base MSRP to get me back up to my $83,945 total. If anyone thinks the change is not warranted, please let us know as this is a work in progress that we are ALL figuring out together as a group. Post has been modified.

Last edited:

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)
So no invoice prices associated? MSRP is cool, but that is not what I’m paying.

Thanks for sharing though.
Sponsored