Sponsored

392 ? Hacking the 99 miles per hour limit ?

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Members with 392s: I've been patiently waiting for a Cars & Coffee burnout video but you're all obsessed with the 99mph limiter.

[Just watch out...those curbs come up mighty fast when you're fishtailing.]
The horse's asses that attend those events have caused two local venues to withdraw their permission in as many weeks. It's become a collective of attention-seeking rubes who cashed in their bitcoins to purchase too much car. Spectators -- parents and their children -- are at real risk of injury from fishtailing burnouts, etc. in close quarters.

Sure, we'll watch their YouTube videos...if they wreck only their cars and injure only themselves.

Yeah, it's really that bad. I now have to carefully vet every antique and enthusiast auto show that I attend, so as to avoid those that are frequented by the wrong element. That used to never be necessary.
Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I should be rocking a demo 392 this weekend. Let's see how it goes with a degenerate like me.
As someone with two large status bars beneath your User Name, it may be compulsory for you to purchase the 6.4L Jeep.

Have to keep up appearances, you understand. ;)

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
As someone with two large status bars beneath your User Name, it may be compulsory for you to purchase the 6.4L Jeep.

Have to keep up appearances, you understand. ;)
I'm immuned to this crazy pricing with employee pricing but buying another house here shortly and my wife would kill me lol

Sponsored

JustinB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Ninja 650R, Jeep 392, Yamaha TTR230
We do with our PCM unlock, tuner, and bypass cable package

We actually have offered the tune for these since before this thread was made. I believe we released it in February. Yes, before public consumption of the truck started. There are perks to being in Detroit :)

We do, but the entire user agreement for tuning, speed, etc is all on the owner of the vehicle. You're modifying something, If you don't know what that entails, it's likely not for them.

It was, about -2 months before the post :)

We actually already had our tune, unlock, and tuner released before the start of the thread, and out long term development truck has landed! So even more stuff to come!
Hello Livernois Motorsports,

So... I just watched the dyno video with the 392 and was impressed with the HP gain in the mid section. I currently have a Tazer Mini in my 392 and I appreciate the functionality it offers. I was able to calibrate my new tire size (from 33" to 35") amongst other things. My Tazer is not plugged into the OBD port, I'd like to keep that port 'free' if I can, it is permanently installed in the SGW module.

Will your tuner work in conjunction with my Tazer Mini allowing my Tazer to remain plugged in so I can continue to use the Tazer's Live Functions?

I'd love to have the horsepower & torque increase and adjust my speed limiter perhaps an additional 15mph, currently I'm limited to ~100mph. Does your tuner allow for a slight though limited increase in speed (~15%) or is it a Wide Open or Nothing thing? To clarify, the additional horsepower & torque is my primary objective, the limited 15mph gain would just be a bonus.

Thank You,
~justin

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP621162

Attachments

Livernois Motorsports

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Moab/2021 392 Rubicon
You have to unplug the tazer when programming, or using any similar type function on our device as it will disrupt communication if plugged in. But having them both plugged in at the same time, so long as you are not actively using functions, doesn't matter.

As for MPH limit, we move it to 130.