Sponsored

392 dealers in Southern California at msrp?

First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
I want to order a 392 at msrp. A lot of dealers in Southern California want $10k over msrp. Can anyone tell me dealers in the Southern California area that are selling at msrp?
Sponsored

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
At this point how ordering is closed and it seems the majority of dealer allocations went to presold orders, if you want MSRP you're going to have to flexible where you get it. Last check I did earlier today only show two even listed at dealers west of the Mississippi River.

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
At this point how ordering is closed and it seems the majority of dealer allocations went to presold orders, if you want MSRP you're going to have to flexible where you get it. Last check I did earlier today only show two even listed at dealers west of the Mississippi River.
I don't think ordering is closed. Dealers may not want to take an order with all the delays. They haven't even received their allotment. I ordered one on Friday. I was informed the plant is shutting down for 2 1/2 weeks but order will still process.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
I don't think ordering is closed. Dealers may not want to take an order with all the delays. They haven't even received their allotment. I ordered one on Friday. I was informed the plant is shutting down for 2 1/2 weeks but order will still process.
I might have worded that poorly, as there are no more 2021 allotments. if you order now there is no garentee it will be an excepted built unless your dealer has an open allotment. Not to saying this is your case. But if you think dealers haven't sold units they don't have allotted. You need to read through some of the ordering threads.

Sponsored

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
I might have worded that poorly, as there are no more 2021 allotments. if you order now there is no garentee it will be an excepted built unless your dealer has an open allotment. Not to saying this is your case. But if you think dealers haven't sold units they don't have allotted. You need to read through some of the ordering threads.
I can only be hopeful they dont end up canceling. If they do I will be try to order a 22. At this point I was stoked to just to get an order #.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Does anyone know when they would accept 22 orders?

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Does anyone know when they would accept 22 orders?
At this point, I would just put your order in, and not worry about it being a 2021 or 2022. Just getting your hands on one will be difficult enough.
Sponsored