Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler

Mkapke

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 CJ5, 2021 JLUR 392 on order I think????
OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

boxs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BMW X4M Comp, 21 Rubicon 392
Occupation
Done working!
Add me to the list. Put my name on a stock order on 03/11. Original order placed on 12/02. It now says it's a sold order. Status BX.
VON 47528041. No VIN yet. Build; Billet Silver, Trailer Tow, MOPAR Headliner, engine block heater, Hinge Gate Reinforcement, Off Road Camera.

Last edited:

392Stinger

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 392, 2021 Tahoe
Hello all.. was planning on ordering 392 from my dealership only to find the one allocation they have is the exact one I was going to order, so I committed to purchase today. Sting gray, sky one touch roof, trail camera, tailgate reinforcement and trailer tow pkg... no VIN yet, so I wait like the rest of you impatiently!

Sponsored

Hillcountry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon 392
Joe I ordered JLJX74 Rubicon 392 11-25-2020 and all that i have received from my dealer was the POC with the VON #47498303 with a Status- BX. I call him ever 2 weeks to get an update and he tells me they still do not have a VIN # are any update. I ordered Granite Crystal, Mopar Hardtop Headliner, Cargo Group w/ Trail Rail System, Mopar All Weather Floor Mats, Satin Black Grille, Hinge-Gate Reinforcement, Intergrated Off-Road Camera and Trailer Package. Do you have any suggestions on who i need to get in contact to see what is wrong. So may others ordered way after me and they have ship dates. Thank For any Help

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Joe I ordered JLJX74 Rubicon 392 11-25-2020 and all that i have received from my dealer was the POC with the VON #47498303 with a Status- BX. I call him ever 2 weeks to get an update and he tells me they still do not have a VIN # are any update. I ordered Granite Crystal, Mopar Hardtop Headliner, Cargo Group w/ Trail Rail System, Mopar All Weather Floor Mats, Satin Black Grille, Hinge-Gate Reinforcement, Intergrated Off-Road Camera and Trailer Package. Do you have any suggestions on who i need to get in contact to see what is wrong. So may others ordered way after me and they have ship dates. Thank For any Help
Only dealers with allocations have 392's scheduled to build. yours, like mine, may not have been allocated any and their factory sales reps probably told them they would get picked up, but no idea when. if you are in BX it should be good, but mine has gone back and forth from BX back to BG a couple times. (also, if they ordered it out of their allocation, but not as a sold unit, it gets put at the back of the line, make sure they update it to a sold unit in their system)

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My copy of my POC shows Retail sold order and i was the 1st person they sold to on the 392.

392 POC.png
That should be good to go, someone once said that dealer po may show sold, but dealer has to change status in factory system to sold, just make sure.
I went to your dealers site, doesnt look like they sell a lot of wranglers, may not have been allotted any.

JJMalone

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392, '20 JLR, '00 TRD Tacoma
Hey Rebel,
I found a dealer that said he had allocations for 2 and I signed up and put a deposit on one and he said I could change the color and add wanted items. Does having a VON mean they did have an allocation or is it meaningless?

Sponsored

beckbuilt

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392, 18 JLUS
Hey Rebel,
I found a dealer that said he had allocations for 2 and I signed up and put a deposit on one and he said I could change the color and add wanted items. Does having a VON mean they did have an allocation or is it meaningless?
I'm interested in your VON question too.

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Rebel,
I'm interested in your VON question too.
Basically means they inputted the order correctly. When factory can build it and schedules it, you get the vin

beckbuilt

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392, 18 JLUS
Basically means they inputted the order correctly. When factory can build it and schedules it, you get the vin
So getting a von doesn’t necessarily mean you have an allocation? If it does get a vin assigned, does this guarantee it will be built?

Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So getting a von doesn’t necessarily mean you have an allocation? If it does get a vin assigned, does this guarantee it will be built?

Thanks for the info.
no, the dealer must have allocations. they may get them in the coming months or your order may get cancelled, flip a coin. best to find out if they have any allocated to them

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you need to see your dealer, verify that he has an allotment. lots of orders were placed without allotments.
Sponsored