392 AT INVOICE IN SO CAL! Rydell CDJR

SurfJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Willys
He's a really cool guy. He was texting me at like 9:30pm from work after he put my order in. Then was sending me receipts and info at 8:30 the next morning. Almost seems too good to be true... Ha.
Sounds great. The email is away, so I will see how it goes. Thanks again.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tj, jl
Just got a text from Jorge at Rydell in so cal. Apparently I have sold order protection on my invoice deal, no markups when it gets here. I have a vin and status D

He's at invoice for all wranglers, gladiators, rams. Under MSRP for trx. No more allocation for now on 392's, but they could open up again for 22's depending on parts availability. He's awesome to work with. Thanks Jorge!

V8Venom

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Waste Management
Vehicle Showcase
My 392 arrives next week. Got it for sticker as well. It will end up being an 8 week build by the time it arrives, which is a far cry from the 14-16 weeks I was initially told.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
There are those rare dealers that are/have offered really good deals on 392, which is very surprising. Thankfully I had ordered mine at the peak of that, and snagged one at a very cheap price (considering how expensive a 392 is)

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
+1 for Rydell. I ordered my Sahara 4xe from Rydell in April and took delivery a month later. No funny business, they gave me a no haggle price under invoice (cheapest I found in SoCal after talking to countless dealers), took my deposit over the phone and placed my order. Everything was given to me on paper via email and text. My sales guy was Juan Carrillo [email protected]

OP
OP

Mrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tj, jl
+1 for Rydell. I ordered my Sahara 4xe from Rydell in April and took delivery a month later. No funny business, they gave me a no haggle price under invoice (cheapest I found in SoCal after talking to countless dealers), took my deposit over the phone and placed my order. Everything was given to me on paper via email and text. My sales guy was Juan Carrillo [email protected]
Yeah, I'm surprised they don't get more attention here. I couldn't find anyone getting close to their offer on a 392 in So Cal. Glad to hear that delivery and finance department went well for you, that's the one part I'm still a little worried about.

Sponsored

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
Retired Marine, DoD Civilian
Email is inbound. First I have heard of this dealer/salesman. Hopefully he can swing a reasonable price on a JLRU XR.

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Yeah, totally. Lots of bad stories on here about that unfortunately. He gave me his word, and I'm hoping they will honor it. I put a deposit in. Would be super lame if they didn't. I have a good feeling about it.
Did you get the build sheet with the price written on it and signed by dealership?

OP
OP

Mrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tj, jl
Did you get the build sheet with the price written on it and signed by dealership?
I did, but I don't think there is anything binding, legally or otherwise protecting me. Apparently they have some policy called 'sold order protection.' And I have in writing that it will be invoice. So not too much more to be done. I don't think.

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
What Jeep4Win said. Absolutely critical that you have them write the price on the POC, including fees, and signed by the SM.
I’ve watched far too many stories on the C8 forums, Shelby forums, and here to take that chance. It’s not uncommon or a big deal to ask for it, and if they refuse, (which is a major red flag that tells you all you need to know,) then walk.

EDIT: I just saw your response above, good to hear.

GSLSE21B

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jLURD
I flew in and picked up my 21 JLURD from Rydell below INVOICE , zero added B.S . Zero down/zero % , paperwork done in 30 minutes and out the door … would have no problem using them again 👍
Sponsored