Sponsored

392 AT INVOICE IN SO CAL! Rydell CDJR

Mrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tj, jl
A lot of others have been asking for so cal deals in several different threads. I have been looking high and low with no success. Literally nothing. Getting laughed at by dealers and brokers.
Called Jorge Holguin at Rydell in San Fernando on a whim. 2 hours later, I had an order in, deposit paid and guaranteed allotment for my 392XR. At invoice! I'm stunned. He said I could post his info here.

Jorge Holguin
661-293-0647

I was about to accept my fate of paying 5k over msrp, I couldn't be happier.

I wanted to make a new thread because the so cal 392 info is all over different forums. He said the deal will probably go away soon, so act fast! FYI, he said 12-14 weeks for delivery, we'll see...
Sponsored

Last edited:

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
E
A lot of others have been asking for so cal deals in several different threads. I have been looking high and low with no success. Literally nothing. Getting laughed at by dealers and brokers.
Called Jorge Holguin at Rydell in San Fernando on a whim. 2 hours later, I had an order in, deposit paid and guaranteed allotment for my 392XR. At invoice! I'm stunned. He said I could post his info here.

Jorge Holguin
661-293-0647

I was about to accept my fate of paying 5k over msrp, I couldn't be happier.

I wanted to make a new thread because the so cal 392 info is all over different forums. He said the deal will probably go away soon, so act fast! FYI, he said 12-14 weeks, we'll see...
excellent for place and times. I was happy to get mine at MSRP, the next best I could find was $5K over.congrats

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Glad you were able to save some money!!

OP
OP

Mrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tj, jl
Glad you were able to save some money!!
Thanks, it's almost more about finding a dealer who isn't trying to take advantage by holding customers upside down and shaking them until every last cent falls out. Market value is a fair concept. But price gouging is not, and I feel like that is a better description of most dealers, unfortunately. Just my 2 cents.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Most dealers are using the market value to cover for price gouging

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
Awesome. Just be aware they can still add mark up once the vehicle arrived...Nothing is guaranteed until you sign that purchase agreement.

OP
OP

Mrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tj, jl
Awesome. Just be aware they can still add mark up once the vehicle arrived...Nothing is guaranteed until you sign that purchase agreement.
Yeah, totally. Lots of bad stories on here about that unfortunately. He gave me his word, and I'm hoping they will honor it. I put a deposit in. Would be super lame if they didn't. I have a good feeling about it.

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
Yeah, totally. Lots of bad stories on here about that unfortunately. He gave me his word, and I'm hoping they will honor it. I put a deposit in. Would be super lame if they didn't. I have a good feeling about it.
I have put $4000 deposit with a dealer and 2 month later once the vehicle hit KZ dealer refund the deposit and sold the vehicle to someone with deeper pocket.

Anyway, wish you the best luck and every effort waiting for the 392 is WORTH it.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tj, jl
I have put $4000 deposit with a dealer and 2 month later once the vehicle hit KZ dealer refund the deposit and sold the vehicle to someone with deeper pocket.

Anyway, wish you the best luck and every effort waiting for the 392 is WORTH it.
See places like this need to be exposed. We need a blacklist of predatory dealers. I feel like that should not be legal. Frustrating just hearing this story. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Mind sharing the name of the dealership so others can avoid going through that?

SurfJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Willys
Nice find!

Two questions:

1. When you say invoice, you mean MSRP?
2. Do you have an email for him? It’s easier for me to email than call/play phone tag.

Nice to hear of a dealer close to home at a reasonable price. Although, I must admit, the road trip back from PA actually sounds like a positive if properly planned for.

OP
OP

Mrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tj, jl
Nice find!

Two questions:

1. When you say invoice, you mean MSRP?
2. Do you have an email for him? It’s easier for me to email than call/play phone tag.

Nice to hear of a dealer close to home at a reasonable price. Although, I must admit, the road trip back from PA actually sounds like a positive if properly planned for.
[email protected]

Not msrp, invoice. I know, hard to believe. For me was about 5300 under MSRP.

I still can't believe this deal exists in So Cal. I have a good feeling they will honor it. Their ratings are high, others here have used them. The world will know if they try any funny business. I think they are the largest Jeep dealer in the area.
Jeep Wrangler JL 392 AT INVOICE IN SO CAL! Rydell CDJR IMG_20211020_103806

SurfJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Willys
[email protected]

Not msrp, invoice. I know, hard to believe. For me was about 5300 under MSRP.

I still can't believe this deal exists in So Cal. I have a good feeling they will honor it. Their ratings are high, others here have used them. The world will know if they try any funny business. I think they are the largest Jeep dealer in the area.
Wow. Definitely hard to believe. I’m emailing him right now!

OP
OP

Mrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tj, jl
Wow. Definitely hard to believe. I’m emailing him right now!
He's a really cool guy. He was texting me at like 9:30pm from work after he put my order in. Then was sending me receipts and info at 8:30 the next morning. Almost seems too good to be true... Ha.
Sponsored