Sponsored

392: Any Dealers Not Marking Up?

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
My 392 from Chapman is now paid ( wire sent ). Carrier picks it up Friday and it should be here either 12/24 or 12/25! What a Xmas gift !!!

>$10k under MSRP. But did pay $2500 to ship it.
Sponsored

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC 2WD Sierra, 4.3, NV3500, 3:73/TruTrac
Please use this formula to find out the true value of vehicle and max you should pay.

This is of unless of course you are not looking for a good buy. The ONLY way to determine what is max value for new vehicle is to simply ask your bank what they are willing to loan on it.

If your relationship with the bank loan officer is good just ask and he will give you the "banks book value". Banks do not make loans according to crazy markets. The max LTV ratio will determine the value. Normally its right at about 115% - 120%. average regardless of credit score. In very rare cases it can be as high as 125%. Keep in mind this is with no collateral and outstanding over 800 FICO.

Gone are the days of 130% LTV's. I have not seen that since 2018.

Of course all bets are off if it's a popular model such as the 392. As long as you are aware of it losing value like and dropping like a rock in just a few short years.

kharland17

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
built one at Rydell jeep in San Fernando Valley

invoice + 750. This is the second Wrangler I've purchased from them. Living in the bay area and buying in LA. well worth the drive. Can't touch one for less than 105k In the bay, hell used is 95K
Sponsored