1. TJEli

TJEli Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Eli
    Vehicle(s):
    Jeep, truck, car
    Liked:
    Hey Guys,

I have been interested in this tire since it was announced at EJS LAST YEAR. A few sets did trickle out but I have spent the last week trying to find information about when they will be available. Here is the update..... No matter what anyone tells you, none of the major retailers have any and they don't know when they will get them. Quadratec said their backorders would start shipping today. That date is now off the website. I spoke directly to BFG and their response was "these are on national backorder, currently not in production and no scheduled production date". I gave up. I have set of 38" Patagonias coming instead thanks to Northridge 4x4. They will wind up being the same size as the unicorn 39" KM3 when they ever come out.

Just giving you all an update if you have been waiting.

-Eli

2. Carlton

Carlton Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    Jeeps lots of jeeps
    Liked:
    This tire is in the running for my next build. There are a couple people on the forums that have landed a set. Seem to measure a out 37 3/4 so about 3/4 of an inch taller than the Milestar 38.

I'm also considering the Kanati Mud Hog in 39x12.50r17 but they are E rated. I prefer a 12.50 inch wide tire over 13.50 however.

IdahoSurveyor and FunWagon like this.
  3. FunWagon

FunWagon Active Member

Vehicle(s):
    JK
    Liked:
    Did you end up getting the Kanati Mud Hog in 39x12.50r17? I’m very curious to see pictures of 39x12.50 on a Jeep. I need new tires and considering going from 37x12.50 (current) to 39x12.50. Thanks.

4. Carlton

Carlton Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    Jeeps lots of jeeps
    Liked:
    No. I am considering them for my next build which won't be until Fall or Winter. I'm currently on 40x13.50r17 Milestars.

Here are a couple videos:

Kanati 39x12.50r17

Kanati 39x12.50r22

I say go for it.