Sponsored

39" BFG KM3's

DeVoTee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 JKU Rubicon, 17 JKU Sport on Roids, 18 JLU Rubicon, 19 JL Rubicon ordered, RAM, Range Rover
Any word on when BFG is going to release KM3's in 39x13.5x17... I know they had a limited run for vendors, but when will they be available to GP.
Sponsored

rcr1340

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon(LJ)
Occupation
retail manager
They look available on the 4 wheel parts website

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I'm pretty sure that they have been available for a couple months.

I ordered the Milestar Patagonia in 40x13.50r17 from DTD. After a month or so, they informed me that they did not plan on getting any in stock.

They said that they could get the BFG KM3 39x13.50r17 or the Cooper STT Pro 40x13.50r17 to me within a few days.

They ended up finding a DT store that was able to wrangle up 5 of the Milestar for me. Great customer service. Above and beyond what I would ever expect.

OP
OP

DeVoTee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 JKU Rubicon, 17 JKU Sport on Roids, 18 JLU Rubicon, 19 JL Rubicon ordered, RAM, Range Rover
I've checked with BFG directly... Back ordered. I had DT check for me and they found two sets, but they were sold.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I've checked with BFG directly... Back ordered. I had DT check for me and they found two sets, but they were sold.
Which confirms they have been released, just sold out. Try contacting different online vendors. I'm sure someone has them.

Sponsored

OP
OP

DeVoTee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carlton, if you read the ORIGINAL post, I stated that BFG had a "limited run"...... I know they have been released!

I posted to see if anyone had additional info "inside info" on when they might start producing that particular size. No one responded, so I contacted BFG directly.

Yes online vendors would love to have you order tires that they don't have at this time.
Direct Tire cannot locate any tires of this size... None to be had until production starts, BUT thanks for your insight.

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
Weight and load range choices. These are going to be a load range C and should measure out about like a 38" Patagonia. So... call them a 38" tire. This tire is on the short list for me.

-Eli

OP
OP

DeVoTee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJELI, in addition to your perfect response..... BFG Notoriously run at tad on the small size.... So I would consider this the perfect size. I'm actually going to swap out (on a JK before JL) 37x13.50 Ridge Grappler Load range E which measures out at 36" at 30psi. I should be about same weight or less.

Too much cutting on JK to go 40's
Sponsored