Hogpup

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubicon
Unrelated question, kinda:

Where are you guys getting these monsters balanced? Discount Tire just can't get them right for me so im wondering where you guys are doing this at?
Go on Hunter wheel balancers web site and you can look up shops in your area, anyone with a Hunter road force elite can balance up to a 40" tire.
Sponsored

ricardo.cantu

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi
Unrelated question, kinda:

Where are you guys getting these monsters balanced? Discount Tire just can't get them right for me so im wondering where you guys are doing this at?
Discount balanced mine with no issues.

Sponsored

yz kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL RUBICON
2 questions. Are you guys in 40’s regearing? And also, with a 3.5 lift to run 40’s do you need to make any fender/inner fender modifications?

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
2 questions. Are you guys in 40’s regearing? And also, with a 3.5 lift to run 40’s do you need to make any fender/inner fender modifications?
I havent regeared yet, but do have 5.13's sitting on my desk. Its driveable, but 5th and 6th are nearly useless.
Depending on the size bumpstops you use will determine if you need to modify the fenders/liners.
I found that with the factory lower fenders removed you need 3" bumpstops to clear up front, and more in the rear if you dont want to cut into the body. I have already begun trimming the fender well so that i do not have to add additional bumpstops to clear at full articulation.
DSC_1209.JPG
DSC_1142.JPG
DSC_1176.JPG

Sponsored